Sweet Dreams

Living with Got7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Words in BLACK are in English, words in BLUE are in Korean, and words in RED are in Chinese.

Previously on Living with Got7:

From Mark Tuan:

Found something better than Jackson. ;]

 

Stupid boy. You’re lucky you’re really cute.

* * *

Anna's POV

From Anna Chan:

Ew… I see a monster. /)-(\

 

From Mark Tuan:

I do recall you telling me that I was too handsome yesterday.. What happened to that???

 

From Anna Chan:

I don’t remember that. Were you daydreaming?? Did you hit your head at the photo shoot? Maybe you should see a doctor, Mark oppa… I’m worried about you. :(

 

From Mark Tuan:

>___< … Meanie girl. I think YOU hit YOUR head today. I have to go now. Photo shoot is over, and we’re heading to headquarters to practice. Don’t miss me too much ;]

 

From Anna Chan:

Don’t worry. I won’t miss you one bit~

 

From Mark Tuan:

You sure about that?

 

From Anna Chan:

*yawn* Pretty sure. Bye~

 

I finish eating everything on my tray, and I see Mrs. Kim heading towards me. Perfect timing!

“Did my little duckling get into any trouble?”, Mrs. Kim asks as she sits down in front of me.

“I didn’t break anything and made a new friend! I was just talking to Jae oppa from 5live before you arrived.”, I said. I also met a , but I won’t tell you about that Eommoni. I don’t want you to worry about me.

“Daebak! Wow. You’ll have your own group in no time. Jae Hyung is a good boy, you guys will get along.”, Mrs. Kim said as she sat down in front of me.

“Let’s get your schedule and I’ll introduce you to your instructors. Afterwards, I’ll give you the bus routes and show you where the stations are. Do you want to eat dinner before I drive you home?”, Mrs. Kim asks as we are leaving the cafeteria.

“Dinner sounds great, Eommoni! Will Hyemi-shi join us for dinner?”, I asked.

“She will!”, Mrs. Kim answered.

Mother Goose introduces me to my vocal lesson instructor and my dance instructor. They look very strict and serious, but I think it’s just a front they show to their students to help them improve and take this career path as an idol seriously. I greet them, and Mrs. Kim talks to them briefly of my skill levels and I demonstrate my singing abilities and my dancing capabilities. Mrs. Kim also informed them that I was a gymnast for 7 years, and can do acrobatic moves swiftly.

Mrs. Kim, Hyemi-shi, and I arrive at a small restaurant a few blocks away from the trainee center.

As we sit at the table together, Hyemi and I talk about my first official day as a trainee tomorrow and how we actually have the same dance lessons! Hyemi and I get along really well together. Even though there’s a 5 year age difference between us, I’m comfortable with Hyemi. She’s genuine. She’s sweet and caring. She’s the little sister I never had, and I’m the older sister she always wanted.

“Unni! I can’t wait to see you dance tomorrow! Are you going to incorporate your gymnastic moves into your dances?”, said Hyemi.

“I will try to! But I can’t even dance properly yet!”, I said.

“Oh please, Unni! I’m sure you’re good. You’re always so hard on yourself.”, Hyemi reasoned.

“If I’m not hard on myself, I’ll never get better. I need to keep improving and doing my best.” I said.

“Unni you’re so daebak!”, said Hyemi with adoring eyes.

After eating, we leave and Mother Goose drops me back home, at the dorms.

I am going up the elevator when I receive a new text message.

 

From Mark Tuan:
It’s late. Are you coming home soon Meanie Girl? >__<

 

From Anna Chan:

I’m inside the elevator right now, going up. Did you miss me that much stupid boy??

 

From Mark Tuan:

I always miss you Meanie Girl. Hurry! We rented a movie and are waiting for you to get home so we can watch it all together.

 

Stupid boy is always joking around with me.

 

From Anna Chan:
Hang on! I’ll be there soon.

 

I unlock the door and I see my wonderful seven boys sitting on the couch waiting for me.

“NOONA!!! WHY DID YOU COME HOME SO LATE? WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!”, shouted Bambam as he ran up to hug me. I hug him back and laugh.

“What movie did you guys rent?”, I asked.

“Huh? How did you know we rented a movie?!”, asked Ajusshi JB.

“Mark was te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter