Sisters Know Best

Living with Got7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on Living with Got7:

I march over to everyone’s room and knock on their doors and tell them it was breakfast time. The only person left is Mark, and he is in the shower. I heard the shower stop, so I decide to just knock on the door to let him know that breakfast is ready.

*knock knock*

“Oppa! Breakfast is re-”

The door opens and I see Mark with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

YOU MUST BE JOKING ME

* * *

I quickly shield my eyes.

“YAH! WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU KNEW I WAS OUTSIDE THE DOOR!”, I shouted, and peaked through my fingers.

“You knocked, so I opened.”, he said with a smirk.

“WITHOUT CLOTHES?!”, I screamed.

“It’s not like you don’t like it? Is it better than Jinyoung’s?”, he said.

“YAH. ARE YOU JEALOUS OR- NEVERMIND. BREAKFAST. AFTER YOU PUT ON CLOTHES. I’M LEAVING NOW.”, I said and was about to storm off, but somehow it turned into a back hug.

“YAH! MARK TUAN!”, I shouted. I can feel all his muscles. Ommo.

“… I can hear your heart beating fast, so you can’t lie and tell me you don’t like this.”, he said.

"I never said I didn’t like it…", I mumbled.

“Kekeke.”, he chuckled and kissed my cheek. He lets go of me and walks to his room. I walk to the dining room and eat breakfast with everyone.

“Anna-shi, we want you to ride with us from now on, to and from the trainee center. I hope you don’t mind… We just don’t want what happened yesterday to happen again. You can text Mark hyung when you want to go home, until you learn how to type in Korean, then you can text any of us. We’ll let you into the artist building and you can sleep there until our practice ends. If we end early, we can always go into the trainee center to wait for you and to visit our friends. We don’t have any schedules for 3 weeks because we are practicing. We are going to Japan to open up for 2PM hyungs.”, explained Ajusshi JB.

“Daebak! You guys get to open up for 2PM!?”, I said while eating the delicious eggs and sausages.

“Yeah! I am so excited to open up for them!”, said Ajusshi.

“Wait. If we are leaving in three weeks, where is Noona going to be?!?”, asked Bambam.

“OH MY GOD. CAN WE TAKE MUI MUI WITH US TO JAPAN!?”, asked Ge Ge.

“SHOULD WE ASK JYP-SUNBAENIM???”, asked Yugeom.

“Yah. I still have to train. I want to debut too you know.”, I said with my mouth full of food.

“We can say ‘Sunbaenim, it’s not safe for a girl to stay in a dorm all by herself. She should accompany us to Japan to get a fee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter