First Day

Living with Got7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Black is in English, Blue is in Korean, and Red is Chinese

Previously on Living with Got7:

Mark’s POV

I turn on the lamp in the living room and turn off the main lights. I place the blanket on the side of her and sit next to her. I lift her and place her into my lap. I’ll protect you. I cover her in my blanket and say “Don't be scared, you have me.” She places her head on my chest.

“… Thank you, oppa.”, said Anna. You’re welcome.

I see her close her eyes and I finally see her peaceful.

“Sweet dreams, Princess.” I said.

You’re really special to me. Don’t be scared… I’ll be here for you. Always.

I hear her snore slightly. I gently place my lips on her forehead, as I hold her in my arms. Goodnight, Princess.

* * *

Anna’s POV

I open my eyes, and it’s the middle of the night. I’m wrapped in Mark’s arm. I feel safe. Usually whenever I watch horror movies, I can’t sleep. I stay up the entire night and I have to sleep next to somebody. But for the first time, I was able to sleep. For the first time, I wasn’t scared. I feel protected, and I trust him. I look up and he’s sleeping. Stupid, you didn’t have to sleep with me. You’re going to have so much back pain tomorrow. But I don’t want to wake him up. I want to stay here… You’re being selfish, Anna. But just this once, I’ll let myself be selfish. I rest my head on his chest and I feel his arms tighten around me. Just this once.

I wake up from my sleep by hearing whispers all around me. I open my eyes and I see Got6 staring and whispering to each other. They see me looking at them and immediately stop talking. I can feel Mark is about to wake up as well. I slowly get up and I see Mark eyes’ open. He looks at me and smiles and says “Hi.” He then turns and sees the boys on the other side of the room, and immediately stands up.

“Good morning.”, said Mark as he gets up and goes to his room.

“NOONA. WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO.”, demanded Bambam.

“Nothing… I was just too scared to sleep last night and Mark oppa kept me company.”, I said.

“You were too scared to sleep?! Why didn’t you tell us?!” asked Ge Ge

“I didn’t tell anyone… Mark just knew somehow and came here.”, I said.

“I told you guys that the movie wasn’t a good idea… but nobody ever listens to the maknae.”, said Yugeom.

“Was I not enough?!?! Omma could’ve protected you too!!!”, Jinyoungie oppa said.

“Mianhe Anna-shi! I didn’t know you were that scared…”, said JB.

“Gwenchana! It’s okay! I’m not scared anymore so don’t worry about it.”, I said.

“Aw… Noona you weren’t as brave as I thought.”, said Youngjae.

“Sorry.. I’m a big baby, aren’t I?”, I said hugging the blanket.

“Our big baby! Right Appa??”, said Jinyoungie oppa as he sat next to me and put his arm around my shoulders to give me a quick, comforting hug.

“Dae Omma!”, said Ajusshi JB as he sat on the other side of me.

“Thanks guys!”, I said.

“Anna-shi isn’t today your first day as a trainee? Why aren’t you getting ready?!”, said Jinyoungie oppa.

“OH MY GOSH YOU’RE RIGHT. I’M GOING TO BE LATE. I NEED TO TAKE THE BUS.”, I said frantically, while sprinting to my room to grab a change of clothes so I can shower.

“We can take you to practice today. Our schedule is just to practice all day today. So we’ll be going to the same place, just different buildings.”, Mark said as he walks out of his room.

“Oh really!? Great!! Thanks!” I said right before I close the door of the bathroom to shower and get dress.

* * *

The boys dropped me in front of the trainee building. I wave goodbye to them and head inside to attend my vocal lessons. I breeze through my vocal lessons with my instructor Ms. Jung, and I am walking towards the room where my dance lessons will be held. I see Hyemi-shi stretching on the ground.

“Hyemi-shi!”, I said as I sat down next to her.

“Unni! How’s your first day so far? You’re here early. Lessons don’t start until another 30 minutes.”

“I just got out of my vocal lessons and I headed here.”

“Oh! I’m sure you’re going to like this class. Jae Hyung oppa is in it, and omma told me you guys are friends!”

“Really!? Jae oppa is in this class? Wow! I’m sure this class is going to be fun.”

Right after I say that, I see Jae oppa walk in with another member of 5live.

“Annyeoung Jae oppa!”, I said while smiling and waving.

“Anna! You’re in this class!? Annyeoung Hyemi-shi!” said Jae oppa

“Annyeounghaseyo Jae Hyung oppa and Brian oppa!” said Hyemi.

“This class is going to be much more fun with you here.”, said Jae oppa as he pat my head.

“I’m happy to be here!” I said as I turned to look at who I assume to be Brian. “Hi! I’m Anna! We met yesterday, if you remember.”

“Hi! I’m Brian Kang, and I do remember you from yesterday.”, said Brian.

We all begin talking to each other while we stretch and prepare for lessons. More trainees begin to come in and stretch. I’m getting a lot of stares as well. Must be because I’m new here… I can hear a few gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter