Ready, Set, Go!

Living with Got7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on Living with Got7:

Anna’s POV

“I know you’re not ready… I know you’ve been hurt before… But… I really like you. You don’t have to say yes now, but I want you to know that I’m here, waiting for you. Waiting for you to be ready for me.”, he said and unwrapped his arms from around my waist. He moved and took the box from the middle of the delicate heart and opened it. Inside was an intricate necklace, with a heart-shape diamond pendant.

“I want you to know that you’ll always have my heart.”, he said shyly and blushed.

* * *

Anna’s POV

It’s scary isn’t it? To have someone tell you their feelings, their affections for you, and not be able to say anything. I’m a little confused, but… I’m happy. I’m happy to hear these words. I’m happy to be here with him. I’m happy to have him. But how do I say all these things to him? How do I tell him… that I feel the same way? That I am ready. That I want to be with him. I’m not scared anymore. I trust him. With all my heart. All I could do was jump into his arms and hold him tight. My sudden action startled him, because I could feel him flinch back from my embrace. But his arms found their way to my waist as my lips found their way to his.

“Oppa…”, I started to say.

“Hmm?”

“I feel the same way... I want this to work out... I… trust you. So… be mine?”

“Haha, when was I not? You had me the moment you walked into the dorms.”, he said and lifted up my chin and gave me a peck.

I held him even tighter, longer. I want this moment to be infinite. I wanted us to be… infinite. We held hands and walked back to the hotel. The walk was quiet, like always. These moments are the ones I treasure the most about us. How the time we spend together doesn’t have to be filled with anything, we don’t have to try. Because having each other was enough. I was enough for him, and he was enough for me. We were a few feet away from the hotel entrance when Mark let go of my hands.

“Go in first, I’ll be there soon.”

“Are you sleeping over?”

“Is that an invitation?”

“There’s no need for an invitation. What’s mine is yours, and what’s yours is mine!”

He kissed me and his hands caressed my cheeks.

“I claim this to be mine then.”

“Then it shall.”

I kissed the top of his nose and skipped into the hotel. I was playing with my necklace inside the elevator and then it stopped onto my floor. I was walking towards my room until someone opened a door and dragged me inside. WHAT THE HELL. I was forced to sit down on a chair and once my eyes focused, I had 6 pairs of eyes staring at me.

“I’m going to kill you. All of you.”

“NOONA! DON’T BE SO ANGRY!!!”, said Yugeom.

“WE JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!!”, said GeGe.

“SO… DID HE CONFESSED?”, said Youngjae.

“OMMO LOOK AT HER NECKLACE!!”, said Jinyoungie oppa.

“AW, HYUNG HAS GOOD TASTE.”, said Bambam.

“Calm down guys. One question at a time.”, said Ajusshi JB.

“Thank goodness one of you has sense.”, I said and got up. I started walking towards the door.

“HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!?”

“My room.”, I said and opened the door.

“I told you guys we should’ve tied her down.”, whispered GeGe.

“If hyung saw we wouldn’t even survive the night.”, said Bambam.

I closed the door behind me, and took a deep breathe. Dorks… I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter