Heart of Gold

Living with Got7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on Living with Got7:

Anna’s POV

“This is all your fault, Oppa.”, I said and scooted closer to Bambam.

Instead of saying something back, he put his arm over me and around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him.
“What are you do-”, I started to say before he interrupted me by placing his fingers on my lips, signaling me to stop talking. He rested his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes. Hmm… you must be tired from replacing my phone last night. I’ll let you go on this one. I placed my head on top of his, and reached over to hold his hand. Thanks for always taking care of me.

* * *

Anna’s POV

We arrived at the stadium where the concert is going to be held after we ate breakfast at a small café near the hotel. I walked next to Got7 as their group greeted the staffs and coordinators.

“COME AND GET IT, GOT7!”, the boys proudly said and shook the hands of the staffs.

I sat down on a chair and watched the boys practice their routine. They moved swiftly across the stage as their song was blasting in the background. I’m mesmerized. The way they showed their passion and their love for music is admirable. I know I’ve spent only a few months with them, but I can’t imagine my life without them.

Even when they’re tired, they are still able to shine the brightest smiles. I wonder when I’ll be able to debut… Who will I debut with? Will I even debut? Going schedule after schedule, rehearsing and practicing day and night, idol life isn’t a joke. You have to be hardworking and dedicated. I need to train harder… I was lost in my thoughts until someone snapped their fingers in front of me. I flinched backwards and nearly fell off my chair, but the person who was standing in front me grabbed my hands and pulled me forward. However, the force was too strong, which made me fly towards him causing us to both crash onto the ground.

“Ouch.”, I said and opened my eyes from the tragic scene. I’m lying right on top of Mark.

“OMMO. OPPA. ARE YOU OKAY?!”, I said and tried to get up from him, but he quickly wrapped his arms around me, forcing me to stay.

“I’m okay now.”, he said.

“Oppa… why did you snap your fingers? This is awkward. Let go of me… The staffs are probably staring.”, I said completely embarrassed.

“Hmm… This is your first time not yelling at me I think for doing this. You must really like me.”, he said and laughed.

“I’m supposed to be a stylist, not a scandal…”, I said flustered.

“It’s okay. No one is here. Everyone went to lunch; I came here to get you since you didn’t seem to be paying attention.”, he said.

“Huh? What do you mean no one is here?”, I said and finally got up and was sitting on Mark. He was right. The stadium was empty.

“See, I told you no one was here.”, he said and got up as well.

“Now, if you don’t mind, I would like to take you out for lunch and not sit here. But we can do this again later if you don’t mind.”, he said and winked.

“Mark Tuan, are you asking me out on a date?”, I teased.

“Technically yes, but not the date where I’m going to give the surprise to you.”, he smirked.

“That’s not fair… You’re going to make me wait for forever until you’re free.”, I pouted.

“Don’t worry. I won’t make my Princess wait too long.”, he said and pinched my nose.

“I hope you’re my Prince then.”, I said and pinched his chubby cheeks.

* * *

Anna’s POV

After lunch, we went back to the stadium for rehearsals. Their performance is tomorrow, and they are practicing extra hard alongside 2PM sunbaenims. At this point, I believe have their whol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter