Goodnight

Living with Got7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: BLACK is in English, BLUE is in Korean, and RED is in Chinese.

Previously on Living with Got7:

No one's POV:

The food started to arrive. Everyone was grilling meat and their mouths were all watering after a long day.

Anna grabs a piece of meat off the grill and wraps it with lettuce and rice.

She looks at Mark and says “Mark oppa~ Ahhh~” 

Mrs. Kim and Hyemi’s reaction: o_o

GOT6 REACTION: O____O

MARK’S REACTION: O________________O

* * *

No one’s POV

“… What?”, Mark said, he’s completely confused. No one has ever fed him before. Scratch that. No GIRL has ever fed him before.

“Open your mouth.”, Anna said.

Mark opened his mouth as Anna stuffed the wrap she made in his face.

“That’s my thank you for saving me earlier today from the creepy dudes~”, Anna said cheerfully.

Mark’s face begins to blush. “… Kamsahamnida.” He says in between chews.

“AIGOOOOOO~~~~~”, Jackson, Bambam, and Youngjae shouted.

Anna wrapped another roll and put it in front on Yugeom.

“You’re the youngest right?! It’s my job to take care of you too~”, Anna said.

However, the poor maknae had no idea how to react.

He shyly took the wrap from Anna with his hands and ate the wrap himself.

“AIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~”, Jackson, Bambam, and Youngjae shouted.

“Calm down, boys.”, Got7 manager said as he sat down in his chair after using the restroom.

“Mui Mui! Aren’t you supposed to make one for your Ge Ge too??”, Jackson chimed in.

“Okay~”, Anna said.

She was about to hand it to Jackson when Mark moved Anna’s hands and ate the wrap meant for Jackson.

“YA HYUNG!”, shouted Jackson.

“Mianhe, I was hungry~”, Mark said with a smirk.

“Oh well. I’m tired of making wraps for you guys. Make it yourself.”, Anna said as she popped a lettuce wrap in .

“Mmmm… This place is delicious!”, Anna said.

* * *

Anna’s POV

We all finished eating, and said our good byes to the Kims and we headed back to the dorm. It was getting quite late.

We arrive back at the dorm and everyone was rushing to shower and prepare for bed.

I took this opportunity to actually unpack my clothes while Jinyoungie oppa was in the shower.

I mean, I’m pretty outgoing and friendly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter