Sorry, Omma

Living with Got7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Besides the usual colors, this will be Japanese.

Previously on Living with Got7:

Anna’s POV

“I like THE beach.”, I corrected.

“Yah. I don’t correct you when you text, don’t correct my English!”, she said.

“HEY! I’M STILL LEARNING!!”, I teased.

After a few hours of practice, we leave together and I climb inside the van with Got7’s manager and wait for them to get out of practice. They were ending practice when I called to ask if I should meet them inside the van or at the artist building. They should be here soon, and we can go home and I can start packing my bags!

Operation Adventure 2.0 countdown begins!

* * *

Anna’s POV

The boys are getting into the car and I’m busy playing Flappy Bird on my phone.

“WHY. DO. YOU. KEEP. DYING.”, I shouted at my phone.

“Noona, it’s not the bird’s fault that you .”, said Youngjae as he sat in the seat infront of mine. The boys start chuckling at Youngjae’s comment.

“YAH. CHOI YOUNGJAE. STOP BEING SO MEAN!! It’s not my fault I can’t get passed 30 pipes…”, I muttered.

We arrive at the dorm and I sprint to my room to start packing.

“Ommo. Anna-shi is so excited to go to Japan!”, said Jinyoungie oppa from the living room.

“Hey! This is our first trip together as a family!!”, said Yugeom.

“I WANT TO SIT NEXT TO NOONA ON THE PLANE!”, said Bambam.

“NO.”, said Jinyoungie oppa, Ajusshi JB, GeGe, and Oppa.

“WHY NOT?!? NOONA! CAN I SIT WITH YOU?!”, shouted Bambam.

“Yeah. Of course!”, I said and walked into the living room.

“… Why don’t you want to sit me?”, asked GeGe

“Or inbetween your Appa and Omma…”, said Jinyoungie oppa as he leaned against Ajusshi JB’s shoulder.

“… Our daughter doesn’t want us.”, cried Ajusshi JB.

“You didn’t ask. Bambam asked first so I said yes. Since when were you my appa and omma?!”, I said.

“CAN WE SIT NEXT TO YOU ON THE PLANE RIDE HOME?!”, asked my newly found parents.

“… I guess?”, I said and shrugged.

“I call the spot next to Anna-shi on the ride TO Japan then. Mui Mui will be squished between Bambam and me! Sorry Mark hyung!”, said Ge Ge.

I completely forgot about Mark! Why didn’t he say anything?!

“It’s okay. The seating arrangements have already been made. We have designated seats already according to our plane tickets.”, said Oppa.

“WHAT!?! WHERE’S OUR MANAGER?!? WHERE AM I SITTING?!?”, shouted the rowdy boys.

“… I don’t know where you guys are sitting, but I already requested my seat to Manager hyung.”, said Mark as he smirked at me.

“… HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”, shouted the rest of the members.

“Oppa! Where am I sitting?!”, I asked.

“Window seat, next to me, to and from Japan.”, he said.

“HYUNG. THIS IS NOT FAIR.”, shouted Bambam.

“Sorry Bammie!!”, I said and patted his head.

“Noona!!!”, said Bambam as he clung onto me.

“Aww, my poor Bammie!! When we go to Japan, let’s go get sushi and tell Oppa to pay for it.”, I whispered.

“DAE NOONA!!!”, said Bambam as he unlatched himself off me and stuck his tongue out to Mark and marched himself to his room.

I walk back to my room with Jinyoungie oppa and resume packing.

“Jinyoungie oppa! How do you say ‘Hello’ in Japanese?”, I asked.

“Konnichiwa! (Hello!)”, he replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter