New Friend, New B*tch

Living with Got7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: BLACK is in English, BLUE is in Korean, and RED is in Chinese.

Previously on Living with Got7:

Anna’s POV

“Bye Little duckling! The cafeteria is in the lobby, so just go down using the elevator, and it will be on the left hand side. Don’t get in too much trouble. I know you like exploring, but let’s try not to break anything.”, Mrs. Kim said.

“Don’t worry! I won’t break anything expensive looking!” I said as I ran away to the elevator. I can hear an “Aish, this girl. What am I going to do with her?” from my beautiful Mother Goose right before the elevator doors close.

I wonder if they sell samgyupsol in the cafeteria. Hmm… bulgogi sounds nice too. Actually what about kimbap… Ommo. Why not all three?!? I smile at my sudden thought. The elevator doors open and I walk towards my left hand side and although I can’t read it, I’m sure this sign says “Cafeteria”... At least I hope so.

I push the wooden door and I hear a loud noise. I walk through the door and I see a guy on the ground rubbing his head.

DID I JUST ACCIDENTALLY HIT THIS GUY WITH THE DOOR? 

* * *

Anna’s POV

“I’m sorry!! Mianhe!!! I can’t read in Korean. I thought this was the door to the cafeteria. I didn’t know you were behind it. Oh my gosh. I’m so sorry. Here let me help you up.”, I said frantically.

“It’s okay.”, the boy says as he takes my hand and stands up.

“Oh! You’re one of the boys from earlier! From 5live, right?” I said when I see his face. It’s the blonde hair guy that turned back and smiled earlier.

“Yeah, haha. My name is Park Jae Hyung. You’re Anna-shi, right?”

“It’s nice to meet you! Yes, I’m Anna.”, I said.

“You can’t read in Korean?”, Park Jae Hyung said.

“No… I’m from the United States, so English is my first language and Korean is my second language.”, I said.

“That’s really cool. It’s the same for me.”, Park Jae Hyung said.

“YAY! YOU KNOW ENGLISH?! Then is it okay if I call you Jae oppa?!”, I said excitedly.

Jae oppa laughs “It’s perfectly fine. And if you need any help in Korean, you can come to me. Because that door said exit, and you walked right through it.”, Jae oppa said.

“… Again, I’m really sorry. I thought it said cafet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter