Goodbye Ex

Living with Got7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on Living with Got7:

Mark’s POV

What could have possibly upset her this much? I began to think of all the possible situations that could have happened within ten minutes, and I can’t think of a single one.

*beep beep*

Anna stirs around in my arms, but doesn’t wake up. Thank God…

I look over and her phone lights up. A text message?

 

From Unknown Number:

Anna? Respond back please… Don’t you miss me too?

 

OH HELL NO.

* * *

Mark’s POV

This can’t possibly be him, right? But what else would make her be like this.

 

From Anna Chan:

Who is this?

 

From Unknown Number:

It’s Myungsoo. I’m really sorry, An. Come back home. I’ll make everything up to you. I promise.

 

From Anna Chan:

This isn’t Anna.

 

From Unknown Number:

Don’t lie, An. I got the number from your mom.

 

From Anna Chan:

Anna’s sleeping. I’m Mark. Leave her alone.

 

From Unknown Number:

Mark? Who do you think you are using Anna’s phone? Why is Anna with you? Let me talk to Anna.

 

From Anna Chan:

I don’t think so. Don’t worry, you won’t be in contact with her much longer. I suggest you to never call or text this number again. It won’t be Anna’s anymore. Goodbye.

 

I turned off the phone and looked at Anna sleeping. You won’t miss me too much if I leave for a few minutes, right? I hope you don’t wake up in the middle of the night. I told you I’ll fix everything. I kissed the top of her head and slowly unwrapped my arms from holding her. I took her phone and tucked it in my pocket. I looked over once more to check if I woke her, but she’s still sleeping peacefully. I tucked in the blankets and covered her. Goodnight, Anna.

* * *

Anna’s POV

“Anna… Anna, wake up.”

“Hmm…”, I said as I slowly opened my eyes.

“Wake up, we have rehearsals in 2 hours. Get ready so we can eat breakfast and head to the stadium.”, said Mark.

His arms are wrapped around me and my head was resting on his chest.

“… Can’t I hang out with Henry today?”, I said and closed my eyes.

“NO! OF COURSE NOT. GET UP FATTIE!”, he said and started tickling me.

“Hahahhaha. OKAY! OKAY! I’M UP!!”, I said defeated.

I crawled over Mark and got up from the bed. I stretched my arms and noticed a box on the nightstand. I picked it up and it was a brand new cellphone.

“… You bought a new cellphone for yourself?”, I asked, puzzled by the box.

“… Not exactly.”, said Mark.

Mark sat up on the bed and sweetly smiled at me.

“I accidentally broke your phone last night. I knocked it over the nightstand and the screen cracked, so I had it replaced. All your contacts are in there, but your number changed.”, he said.

“… But this looks nothing like my old phone.”, I said and pouted.

“I know. It’s the pink version of mine! Don’t be mad. It was really an accident…”, he said and attempted aegyo.

“You didn’t delete Henry’s number, right?”, I said as I scrolled over the contacts, ignoring his aegyo.

“YAH. IS T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter