Tell Me

Living with Got7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on Living with Got7:

I finish my lessons for the day and it’s 11PM. I should head home. Luckily the dorm isn’t that far away from here.

I was leaving the trainee center’s grounds when I was suddenly grabbed.

What the hell!?

I turned and someone punched me, and I fell to the ground.

“I told you to leave them alone or else. Are you scared now, ?”

* * *

Anna’s POV

I look and I see Kim Yun Hee towering over me.

“What do you think you’re doing?”, I said while holding my cheek. My left palm has been scratched and scraped by my fall and my cheek was stinging.

“I’m trying to warn you to do as I say, or this is only going to get worse.”, she said.

“What’s your problem? I didn’t even do anything to you.”, I said.

“You’re stealing my oppa from me. I liked Mark oppa since he came to Korea. After he debuted, I didn’t think I had a chance with him anymore since I never got to see him, and I tried to move on by using Jae Hyung oppa.”, she said as she squatted down in front of me.

“... My heart will always belong to Mark oppa.”, she finally said.

“I can’t steal what was never yours.”, I said. He’s mine.

“Tsk. You’re scared aren’t you?”, she said.

“No. I’m not scared of you.”, I said and looked at her dead straight in the eyes. I’ll never be scared of you.

“Then why aren’t you trying to move or hit me?”, she spat.

“I don’t need to hit you or hurt you to prove my point. I’m better than that.”, I said.

“YAH. . You think you’re better than me?!”, Yun Hee screamed and punched me in the face again. I think this one is going to leave a bruise.

“People can solve problems without having it end in violence. I’m better than that, and I’m better than you.”, I said as I got up and walked away. Kim Yun Hee, you are one psychotic .

“GET BACK HERE ANNA CHAN. I’M NOT DONE TALKING TO YOU.”, she shouted.

I turn around and look at her and wave.

“Jae oppa! Look at what Kim Yun Hee did to my face!”, I shouted back.

Kim Yun Hee turns around and I start running to the bus and hop on before she notices that I lied. I look at my reflection on the bus’s window and I look bad. My face is scratched and I have a slight bruise on my left eye. My hands are also scraped as well. I can’t let them see me like this. They will start panicking and won’t ever leave me alone. I can take care of myself. I search through my duffel bag and put on a cap that I found. Okay. I can use this to cover my face when I go back to the dorms. All I have to do is look down on the ground, and not lift my head up. Head straight to the bathroom to take care of my injuries and then go to bed. I’ll use make up to hide the bruise and just say I fell down and scraped myself tomorrow when Hyemi or anyone asks me what happened. The bus stops and I get out and start to walk to the dorm. I get through the entrance and I’m on the elevator when someone texts me.

 

From Mark Tuan:
Meanie girl! Are you on your way home yet?

 

From Anna Chan:

Inside the elevator. I’ll be home soon.

 

The elevator stops on my floor and I’m unlocking the door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter