Babysitter

Living with Got7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on Living with Got7:

Anna’s POV

“… Hyung. Can you be my boyfriend too?!?”, exclaimed GeGe as he put his arm around Mark.

“HEY HEY HEY. BACK OFF GEGE! That’s my-” I couldn’t even finished the sentence before Mark stuffed an apple in my mouth.

“Don’t get so worked up. You’re supposed to be recovering,” said Mark with a smirk.

GeGe begins to laugh so hard he falls onto the ground holding his stomach.

“oOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG, MUI MUI YOU LOOK LIKE A ROASTED PIG WITH THAT APPLE IN YOUR MOUTH!”, said GeGe.

* * *

Anna’s POV

It’s been exactly one day since I’ve been released from the hospital. Mark has not let me do anything, I repeat, ANYTHING. I can’t cook for myself. I can’t walk. I can’t do ANYTHING without Mark doing it for me. He has “conveniently” taken a week break, or should I say vacation, during my week of recovery.

I’ve never been more annoyed.

“Oppa, stop carrying me around. I hate this.”

“You’re not supposed to be on your ankle.”

“It’s a SPRAIN. It’s not even broken. Go to practice. Go train. LEAVE. ME. ALONEEEEE!”

Mark drops me on the couch and kneels down.

“Am I annoying you?”

His eyes were big and round, like a sad little puppy.

“… Yes,” I whispered.

He smirks.

“Good,” he said and walked away.

THAT DEMON CHILD. IF HE WEREN’T TALLER THAN ME I WOULD SQUASH HIM!

I start channel surfing, flipping through variety shows and k-dramas. I can’t decide which to pick. Do I choose between the beautiful Kim Soo-hyun in My Love from the Star or Adorable Nichkhun Oppa on Running Man?!

“… Why are you staring at the TV so intently? Why do you keep flipping channels?!”, asked Mark.

“… Kim Soo-hyun or Nichkhun Oppa?”

“NEITHER. GO WATCH ME ON AFTER SCHOOL CLUB!”

Mark grabs the remote from me and changes the channel.

“Aigo~”

I see him and GeGe and Eric Nam on the TV screen.

“Oppa.. my Nichkhun and Kim Soo-hyun!!!”

* * *

Mark’s POV

“You can’t babysit her forever you know.”

“What else can I do? I am the reason why it all happened.”

I stare onto the ceiling with my body stretched out on the smooth wooden floor.

“Mark hyung, it’s not your fault. Stop blaming yourself.”

“Jackson, you don’t understand… Yun Hee wanted me.”

It’s just Jackson and me inside the practice room. Got5 decided to go together to get lunch and bring it back.

“You cannot control what others do. You and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter