Hi, Stranger

Living with Got7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on Living with Got7:

Mark’s POV

“Done. Here you go.”, I said after I deleted what I sent and handed her back her phone.

“What did you send?!?”, she asked.

“Nothing.”, I said and closed my eyes.

“Oppa I can’t believe yo-“, she started to say.

I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and pushed her head gently down to my shoulder with my hand.

“Shh.. let’s nap together.”, I said and placed my head on top of hers.

I hear her sigh and rub her head against my shoulder. I look over and her eyes are closed. Hehe, as long as you’re not mad at me I’m happy. I smile to myself and allow myself to sleep.

* * *

Anna’s POV

“No she will not.”, I heard Mark say.

“She has to go by herself, hyung.”, said Ge Ge.

“She will not.”, said Oppa.

“Hyung, manager hyung called us and said the Japanese fans are crowding the airport. There’s no way we can sneak her in the van.”, said Youngjae.

“We can get her a taxi...”, said Jinyoungie oppa.

I open my eyes and rub them.

“What’s…*yawn* going on?”, I said and stretched.

“Hi Noona! Mark hyung doesn’t want you to go to the hotel by yourself in Japan.”, said Bammie.

“What’s wrong with me going by myself?”, I said.

“One, you do not know Japanese. Two, you don’t know Japanese. Three, you don’t know Japanese.”, said Oppa.

“Konnichiwa. Arrigato.”, I said and smiled and looked at Jinyoungie oppa. Jinyoung shakes his heads and laughs along with Ajusshi JB.

“THAT DOESN’T COUNT. THAT’S ONLY HELLO AND THANK YOU. NOT HELP SAVE ME I’M GETTING KIDNAPPED.”, said Oppa.

“Who said anything about kidnapping?! I’m only going to the hotel and then-”, I stopped. If I tell him anything about my adventure, we’re never going to get off this plane.

“And then…?”, said Oppa.

“Nothing. I’m just going to the hotel.”, I said.

“Noona, you’re not JUST going to-”, started Yugeom before I grabbed both of his cheeks.

“Ommo, maknae did you get chubbier?!”, I said as I pinched his cheeks.

“Shh… don’t give your hyung any ideas about my plans.”, I whispered into his ears making his cheeks turn bright red.

“Oppa, it’s fine. I’ll be at the hotel. You have my phone number. Go off to practice at whatever stadium.”, I said and release my grip on Yugeom and turn to Mark.

“... Oppa, I don’t mind going by myself… Can we please

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter