GotClothes!?

Living with Got7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on Living with Got7:

Mark’s POV

“Go to sleep, meanie. You still have to train tomorrow. I want you debut as soon as possible! Maybe we can have a collab stage together… or even go on We Got Married!?!?! We Got Married would be so fun. You’ll be my wife and I can be your husband and we’ll have a house and go on dates and it won’t be weird or anything. And we can go out and eat a lot of food. I remember watching Nichkhun hyung’s We Got Married and they were going to go bungee jumping, but Victoria noona got scared, and that looked so fun! Maybe we can go on it instead. Hey are you listening?!”, I said and look at her. Her eyes are shut and I think she fell asleep. Meanie. I was talking, how dare you fall asleep! I grab the small blanket on the side of the couch and cover us. I could get used to sleeping with you like this…

“Goodnight, meanie. I like you.”, I said and kissed her forehead.

* * *

Anna’s POV

“Yah. Do you think they’ll sleep together like this forever?”, said Bambam.

“I don’t know… but you have to admit that they’re cute together. Omma is proud. Don’t you think so Appa?!”, said Jinyoungie oppa.

“Dae… Our daughter met a really nice man. They grow up so fast.”, said Ajusshi JB.

Ommo. Did I fall asleep with Mark again!? Aigo. I don’t want to open my eyes right now. This is too embarrassing.

“Guys. I think they like each other.”, said Jackson.

“Hyung, you’re slower than we thought.”, said Bambam.

“Huh? How did you guys already find out?!”, said Jackson.

“Look at the way they act around each other.”, said Jinyoungie oppa.

“I think Mark liked her first. He always wanted to be around her. He even left us during practice to see her.”, said Ajusshi JB.

“We figured out Anna liked him back when she started calling him oppa, instead of Mark oppa.”, said Bambam.

“Didn’t you see the way they look at each other?! It’s different than the way they look at anyone else.”, said Ajusshi JB.

“… DID EVERYONE KNOW BUT ME???”, shouted Jackson.

“Shhh… you’ll wake them up, hyung.”, said Bambam.

They’re smarter than I thought… Ommo. How do I actually wake up from this?! Aigo. I need to stop falling asleep on Oppa. I’m going to hurt his back from all of this eventually. Why isn’t Mark waking up? They aren’t exactly being quiet…

“Let’s go make breakfast, and get ready for practice.”, said Ajusshi JB. I hear footsteps going out of the room and to the kitchen and some footsteps going back to their rooms.

Thank God. I can actually get up now. I lift myself up from Mark, only to fall back down.

“What the hell, Mark!?”, I said as he tightened his arms around me.

“Can’t you just stay a little bit longer…”, he whispered, his eyes were still closed.

“When did you wake up!?”, I asked.

“When you tried to leave me.”, he answered.

“Yah. Let go! I need to get ready.”, I said.

“No… Stay with me.”, he said as he rested his head on top of me.

“YAH. GET YOUR FAT HEAD OFF OF ME!!!”, I screamed.

“Shhh… let’s just sleep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter