Find You

Living with Got7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on Living with Got7:

Hyemi’s POV

“I swear to God Kim Yun Hee, tell me where Unnie is before I rip out your-”

“Hey! Calm down, what’s going on Hyemi?”, interrupted Jae Hyung Oppa.

“OPPA! Yun Hee told Anna Unnie to meet her somewhere and now she’s not back yet. I’m worried. WHAT DID YOU DO YUN HEE?”

“YOU DID WHAT YUN HEE?”, shouted Jae Hyung Oppa.

“Oppa, she’s lying. I didn’t do anything… please believe me.”, begged Yun Hee.

“Don’t lie to me. Anna Unnie told me what you said before she left.”

“She obviously lied to you.”

“Jae Hyung Oppa, we have to find her!”, I said and started dialing Unnie’s number.

“She won’t pick up… she said she’ll call me if anything happened… WHAT DID YOU DO YUN HEE???”

A white van speeds through the campsite and breaks right infront of the bus. Is that them?

* * *

Hyemi’s POV

The trainees all began to gather around the altercation between Yun Hee and me. The trainees are all whispering to each other.

Yun Hee-shi did something to Anna-shi?

What’s going on?

Where’s Anna?

The driver of the white van turns off the engine and the doors open. It’s them! Got7 opens their door and steps out onto the campgrounds. You’re dead now, Yun Hee.

“OPPA!” I shout, directing their attention to Yun Hee and me.

They turn and begin to walk towards us. Mark Oppa’s face is deadly. He’s beyond pissed. If looks could kill, Yun Hee would’ve been dead the moment he stepped out of the car. Bambam Oppa runs up to us and steps in between Yun Hee and me.

“Yun Hee Noona, where’s Anna Noona?”, said Bambam cutely.

“I don’t know.”

The rest of the boys form a semi-circle around us, watching. The trainees begin talking to each other again.

Why is Got7 here now?

Nothing is making sense.

Oh , Mark looks pissed.

“… Why are you guys here?”, asked Jae Hyung.

“We didn’t want to miss out on such a fun trip!”, smiled JB. I give them a questionable look, and I get a wink from Jinyoung Oppa.

Crap, I forgot… no one knows about Mark Oppa and Unnie.

“… But there seems to be a problem here.”, leaded JB.

“Yeah, we came here to visit our friends, but one of them is missing.”, said Jackson.

Mark hasn’t said a word since stepping out of the van.

“Yun Hee, where’s Anna Noona?”, repeated Bambam.

Yun Hee’s face begins to redden. She looks flustered and frustrated. I see her cowering, looking as if she’s about to run.

“THEY DID IT!”, shouted Yun Hee, poin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter