Not Your Fault

Living with Got7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on Living with Got7:

They nodded their heads in agreement.

Mark pinky promises me, and it seals our deal.

“The person who hit me was… Kim Yun Hee.”, I whispered.

“W-H-A-T?!”, they all shouted.

I knew this wasn’t a good idea…

* * *

Jinyoungie oppa is tending my wounds as I explain to them what happened, beginning with our first encounter in the cafeteria and ending with the fight that happened outside the trainee center. They are in disbelief.

“I never knew Yun Hee noona was so… scary.”, said Bambam.

“Her feelings are just strong… People do stupid and crazy things when they’re in love.”, I said.

“But people don’t do this. This is inhumane.”, said Ajusshi JB.

“I can understand where she’s coming from… When you really love someone, it hurts to see him or her with other people. She probably feels really scared…”, I explained.

“That doesn’t give her the right to hurt you.”, said Ge Ge.

“I know that… but I’ll handle it… somehow.”, I said.

“Hyung… why are you being so quiet? I thought you’d be really angry.”, said Youngjae.

Mark was quiet the entire time when I was talking. He didn’t look up or anything. After I mentioned that Kim Yun Hee was mad at me because she liked Mark, he avoided my gaze.

“Oppa…?”, I said.

“She… hurt you because of me?”, asked Mark.

I look at him and his eyes are staring at the ground. Oppa…

“Oppa… don’t say it like that. It’s not because of you. She just likes you a little bit too much.”, I said and smile a little. Don’t be sad, oppa.

“But if she didn’t like me… you wouldn’t be like this.”, he said and lifted his head up. There are tears in his eyes… The tears in his eyes are starting to flow down.

“Oppa! Oh my god. Don’t cry. Oppa…”, I said and put my bandaged hands on his face, wiping away his tears.

“I feel so guilty… I said I would protect you, and I’m the reason why you’re hurt.”, he choked.

“This isn’t you fault. It’s not your fault at all. Don’t be like this. Please… don’t cry. You’re making me feel terrible inside.”, I said and pull him into a hug. I can’t stand to see you cry… Mark buries his face into the curve of my neck, and wraps his arms around my waist.

“Aigooo… I think they need to talk more than we need to be here. We’ll handle the Yun Hee situation tomorrow morning. Ride with us from now on, Anna-shi. We’ll pick you up and take you to the trainee center.”, said Ajusshi JB.

“Hyung, take care of Anna-shi’s wounds while you guys talk. Her scratches on her face need to be tended and ice her bruise please!”, said Jinyoungie oppa as he stood up.

“Goodnight, Anna-shi!”, said Jinyoungie oppa and Ajusshi J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter