Showcase

Living with Got7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on Living with Got7:

Anna’s POV

“A duet? Hmm… sure! You owe me lunch though. I am a highly requested partner, I can’t let you have me without a fee.”

“Dae! When shall we practice?!”

“We can practice right now! 5live doesn’t have any practice sessions this week due to the showcase.”

“Alright! I have a song in mind.”

Jae oppa and I depart from Brian and Hyemi and headed to the studio with his guitar.

* * *

Anna’s POV

I opened the doors to the dorms, it’s quiet and the lights are off. The boys must still be at their schedule. I checked the calendar on the fridge and their off at a music show. I should watch their performance! Their promotions for Girls, Girls, Girls are ending, they should be preparing for their comeback stage soon. I plopped onto the couch and flipped on the TV.

Announcer: Hello! Welcome to MCOUNTDOWN! Today we have a special performance from JYP’s new boy group! Let’s welcome GOT7!

The camera then turns and focuses onto the stage and I see the boys in formation. Aww, my babies look so cute! They start performing Girls, Girls, Girls and the audience is going wild. There’s so many screaming fans! Aigoooo. They’re too popular. After performing Girls, Girls, Girls they started performing I Like You. Out of the whole album, my favorite song is I Like You. I get up and start dancing along side them inside the living room. Hehe, this is my favorite song to dance to. And then the camera focused on Mark and he winked. OMMO. IS THIS HOW FANGIRLS FEEL? Wait, that’s my boyfriend. WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING WINKING TO PEOPLE?! The performance ends and it’s a little interview section with Got7 and the hosts of the show.

Got7: COME AND GET IT, GOT7 IMNIDA!

Host: Wow Got7! That song was so catchy and your dance moves are in sync!

Got7: Kamsahamnida!

The host begins asking questions about their album and what to expect in the future.

Host: For the song I Like You, is there a specific person you guys think of when singing it?

Mark: *looks into the camera* I think of you. *winks*

You better be talking about me.

The rest of Got7 starts burst out laughing and teasing Mark, while the host fans herself with her hand.

Host: Mark-shi, I think you just made several fan girls heart stopped.

Jackson: It’s okay, I think my heart stopped as well.

They all start laughing and joking around again.

Host: And that’s all the time we have for Got7! I expect a very bright future for these boys!

Got7: Continue to support us! We love you!

The TV then transition into a commercial.

*beep beep*

 

From Mark Tuan:

Did you watch us?!

 

From Anna Chan:

Mhmm.

 

From Mark Tuan:

So you saw my message for you? ^--^

 

From Anna Chan:

I saw you wink and be cute for your fans >__<

 

From Mark Tuan:

Hmm? My baby is jealous? This is a first. And is my girlfriend not my fan?!?

 

From Anna Chan:

I don’t share!! >__<

 

From Mark Tuan:

Heheh. Baby is so cute when she’s mad. Stay jealous~~ I’ll be home soon. Go to bed! You have practice tomorrow.

 

From Anna Chan:

I will~ I have a showcase performance next

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter