Counting Stars

Living with Got7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on Living with Got7:

Anna’s POV

“Bye Henry! Thanks for the ride!”, I said as I waved good bye.

“Bye Anna! Tell Got7 and 2PM I said hi! Be safe and stop making your boyfriend jealous. You need to spend more time with him!”, he said as he drove off.

Hmm… I wonder if Mark is free at all during this trip…

* * *

Anna’s POV

One, two step. Step, hop. Hehehe.

“Why are you laughing at yourself?”

I turn around and I see Got7 standing right behind me as I was hopping on the different colored tiles in the lobby of the hotel. Well that was kind of embarrassing. I stick my tongue out at Young Jae because of his comment, as they approach me.

“Noona! You bought so much stuff! Are any of these for me?!”, said Bambam.

“Dae! I bought you guys stuff from the aquarium!”, I said as we approached the elevator.

“What floor are you guys on?”, I asked as I pressed the button for the 11th floor.

“The same floor as you.”, said Mark.

“… Please don’t tell me.”, I said.

The boys look at me with a devilish grin on their faces.

“Noona, we are going to be right next door!”, said Yugeom

“I heard from Mark hyung that your room is going to be right next to ours!”, said Bambam.

“… What!?!?”, I said as the elevator doors opened.

“Dae! Omma has to keep an eye on his precious daughter!”, said Jinyoungie oppa.

“So does Appa!”, said Ajusshi JB.

“You’re kidding me, right?! GeGe, please tell me this isn’t real…”, I said in defeat.

“Sorry, Mui Mui. Unless your room isn’t next to room 1020, I can’t help you.”, said GeGe.

“Oppa… you did this on purpose!”, I said as the I entered into the boys hotel room with my bags of gifts.

“Okay, this one is for Bambam. OMMO. YOUNG JAE, PUT THAT DOWN. IT’S FOR MY PARENTS. Here you go GeGe! Omma and Appa. Maknae. Young Jae.”, I said as I passed out their presents.

“Oppa! This one is for you.”, I said as I handed the gifts to Mark.

“Thank you!!!!!”, said the boys in unison.

“You’re welcome! Do you like it?!”, I asked.

“Hey, where are your keys?”, said Mark.

“To my hotel room?”, I asked as I handed him the card.

“No. The dorm keys, stupid.”, said Mark.

“Meanie.”, I said as I tossed him the keys.

He hooked the girl part of the key chain to my keys and tossed the keys back to me. He pulled out his keys and matched them with mine.

“Look! We match now!”, he said and dangled his keys.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek. He thanked me and told me he also had a surprise for me, but won’t give me it until I go on a date with him before we leave Japan in a few days.

* * *

After dinner at a sushi restaurant, Mark and I stayed behind to explore the streets. Mark pulled up his facemask and pulled down his cap as he waved good-bye to his group. The rest of Got7 returned to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter