Welcome to Korea!

Living with Got7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Words in BLACK are in English, words in BLUE are in Korean.

Anna's POV

I hopped off the plane that just landed in Seoul, South Korea.

Wow. Well this is different.

I looked around the airport with a JYP representative, Mrs. Kim, next to me calling for a cab. 

I'm ready to begin this adventure!

***

No one's POV

Anna and the JYP representative arrive at this tall building. It's JYP's headquarters.

Anna's POV

Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god.

"Oh my god."

"Is there something wrong?", says Mrs. Kim

*blushes* "Oh, no! Everything's fine, I just can't believe I am actually here... in Korea... pursuing my dream." I stuttered.

I see Mrs. Kim smile. "Well, you better believe it! You worked hard to get here, Anna." 

Mrs. Kim took my hand and began walking towards the building.

I swear to god my legs are jelly at the moment.

"We are going to visit Mr. Park first, and I will leave you in his care.", said Mrs. Kim.

"Wait, you're going to leave me alone with Mr. Park???", I panicked.

"You'll be fine! He's going to discuss your schedule with you, go over a few details, and then we will BOTH take you to your dorm.", said Mrs. Kim with a chuckle.

I sighed in relief. As strange as it sounds, Mrs. Kim has been like a second mother to me. She has been taking care of me ever since I left my family back at the San Francisco Airport and got on the plane to Seoul. During the plane ride, Mrs. Kim shared stories of her family and the JYP family. I call her mother goose while she nicknamed me her little duckling! She's one of the sweetest people I've met.

We walked through the sliding glass doors and entered the building.

We took an elevator and went to the highest floor.

I walked to Mr. Park's office doors and knocked on the door. I see JYP open the door and smile at me. I bow.

"Come in please! Sit down! Welcome to Korea!" says Mr. Park.

"Annyeounghaseyo! Hi Mr. Park! It's great to see you, and thank you.", I said as I sat on one of the cushioned seats.

"Haha, it's nice to see you again after the audition. First, let's start with how your first week will look like. Today is going to be an easy day. You will just settle into your dorm, which we have discussed before hand that you wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter