Weird Family Secrets

Divine Words

Author POV

As the night grew on, everyone had grown accustomed to eachother, even Taecyeon and Taeyeon had grown closer (not too close but...yea).

Your POV

I just sat there quietly staring at this Gyuri girl who was talking to the "Love Sisters" about shopping.

"Um...Gyuri who is your mother...or father?" I asked curiously.

"Oh? you dont know?" She stared at me confused,and i heard Krystal mumble 'She's new..'.

"Ah well in that case, my mother is Tefnut,goddess of rain :and moisture." She smiled warmly.

I nod and feel a surge of sort of...Egyptian History go through my mind.

"And sister of Shu and the mother of Geb and Nut"  I said,zoning out.

I looked up and saw people looking at me strangely.

"What?"

"Didnt you hear what you hear what you just said?" Taeyeon looked at me frowning.

"umm....would it be bad if i said no?" I asked her back.

"YES." Everyone said nodding with their eyes wide.

"Okay then.." I looked around and suddenly heard Taecyeon speak up.

"Wait a sec....____ said that shes the mother of Tao's parents.....well that would mean they're siblings right? Isnt that ?" He asked with a smirk.

"Okay you know what..."

I saw Yuri get up and heat up her hand,then she punched him in the jaw.

"Why don't you stop trying to hurt him more than you've already done? Sometimes i wonder why you have to be my brother." She said looking at him with disgust and he frowned,looking away.

Author POV

Everyone could see the steam rising on Yuri's skin and Taceyeon heating up.

"Sibling fight?" You asked and saw a everyone nod.

"Alrighty,that means us guys need to protect the girls,especially Gyuri since she's water." Taeyeon said seriously,while putting Tiffany,Luhan and Tao behind her.

"What about ____?! We dont know her abilities or if she has any!" Amber yelled over to Taeyeon.

"I wouldnt be so sure of that..."

They looked over to you and saw Gyuri behind you, but your face turning a gray-ish hue,and your hands blackening.

"What the hell is that?" Amber said frowning.

"I have no idea..." Taeyeon said showing the same emotion.

 

Your POV

I grabbed Gyuri and placed her behind me protectively. Hmm this is strange....I can feel energy building up in me....its cold and dark.....i dont know if its good or not but at the moment...everything is heating up. As I look over to my friends,I see they're barrier isnt holding up so well,so i placed one arm out and pointed it at them.

"Drowah ey N'dah !" I saw a black shield form around them.

Next i focused my attention to the fighting sibling and put both arms out at them.

"Ha-Tep !" They both stopped and passed out.

Ugh...my head is spinning... i can hear Gyuri calling my name....i turn to her and touch her shoulder before i passed out.

"N'dah...."

Taeyeon POV

_____!!!!! I started hitting against the barrier until it diminished,and ran over to her.

"Taeyeon what the hell was that?!" Amber said yelling at me.

There is no way she knew that! IT'S NOT POSSIBLE!!! SHE SHOULD BE DEAD!!! Yet.....shes alive....barely but alive...

"TAEYEON!!!!!!"

I looked up with fear and worry in my eyes.

"The Divine Words....."

Everyone's eyes widened and they stared at _____ in fear.

My question still stands......Why didnt her body burn up?...

 

 

Okay this is longgggg over due and that was Egyptian i used.Here's the meaning.

•Drowah ey N'dah - Boundary and Protect

•Ha-Tep - Be at Peace

•N'dah - Protect