Team Leaders

Divine Words

Author POV
You and the others stood in awe as they watched the fight, then frowned when Anubis shrunk back down, but walked towards someone.

“Who is he talking to?” Amber questioned,narrowing her eyes.

Tao knelt on the sand, and placed his palms in it and the sand turned to soil.

“Its….Geb? My Father…” He frowned.

BACK TO LE PARENT'S SIDE

“No one asked for your assistance Geb.” Anubis growled out, walking towards him.

“Nice to see you to-- *pak*” Geb was silenced to a punch to the face. 

“How DARE you show your face around me? Around HIM ?!” 

“You know,for someone who just got his saved, you arent much grateful” Geb scoffed,holding his jaw. 

“Look who's coming~ the little kids” He had a stupid grin on his face as he saw Tao and the others.

As they got nearer, Tao walked in front of him and punched him in the same place Anubis did. 

“What is WITH you savages?! Damn is that how you greet your father?!” Geb felt his jaw go slack, and pushed it back into place. 

“Good Boy.” Anubis smirked and ruffled Tao’s hair before walking over to you with his arms folded. 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” Tao screamed at him,almost lunging at him, if it hadn't been for Taecyeon holding his waist back. 

“Well, my white haired Son, I am here, because I've seen how Nut looks. And Hathor told me that you and the other demigods had gone to look for Set’s Shadow and I want to help.” He crossed his arms and smiled.

“Didn't Nut TELL you that you weren't allowed to see him? More like,Never bring your around him because of what you said that night???” Anubis frowned, remembering the night everyone gathered for the meeting,  and had to resist punching him again. 

“Yes but look, world is coming to an end and I am no coward. I may not be a good parent, but im NOT a coward.” He said seriously, looking him in the eyes.

“Hm..Dad didnt you say that you knew where the pieces were? But you didn't want to send us out alone? Well what if Geb leads the other team? Since he says he knows” You asked. 

Anubis looked at you and your sisters before pulling you 3 to the side. 

“Taeyeon put up a barrier.”

She nodded and did so,confused.

“I am NOT sending my children with him! I dont even trust him enough to send your friends with him.” He ranted out,walking around in a circle. 

“But dadddd we're running out of time!” Amber tried to tell him and he nodded.

“That IS true but still if something happens to you 3 under his watch, I will kill him.”He bared his teeth and you gulped. 

“Fine. He can lead that team but i STILL want you 3 with me so pair up and lemme see how many and who goes with who.” He snapped his fingers and the barrier dropped.

After everyone ran to their partners, and Anubis walked in front of the group, and stood next to Geb. 

“Okay.My team will consist of Amber & Krystal, Taeyeon & Tiffany,____ & Gyuri” He said and looked at Geb. 

“Geb you have Jessica & Yuri, Tao & Taecyeon, Sun & Khalisi… You have all the couples so pay ATTENTION. Hm and maybe you'll learn the right way to treat your other half.” Anubis glared at him and looked at Tao before walking to his team. 

“Alright we're gonna get the next one from Sekhmet. Children I warn you….Be very careful. Shes a hunter, and the minute we head out there into her territory she’ll know we're there..Keep your guard up.” 

Geb looked at his team and smiled. 

“Im not about to put you in immediate danger, one of the pieces is located in the United States. Now did you know that all over the world there, is one Egyptian landmark they all have in common? Not only Washington, but London, the Vatican...Even France. Granted they are all different colors and have different “names”.” He saw Jessica snap her fingers and look up.

“An Obelisk. They originated in Ancient Egypt and then when people came...They copied the idea.” She nodded and so did he.

“Exactly, Most obelisks now are tourist attractions, Gods however can use them as an easy, fast travel. One obelisk in particular is a fake however. An illusion for Mortals but its a hiding place of one of the pieces.” 

“Now that your history lesson is over Geb, we need to get going.” Anubis opened up a black portal while Geb nodded and snapped his fingers, making the sand start swirling. 

“Time we Left. Lets go kids” Anubis went through with the others following him, and Geb did the same.

 

 


QUESTION: Which Team Would you guys like to see in the next chapter? 

Side Note:Also there are many Obelisks around the world that im sure some of you have seen, but didnt know the correct term...Such as “The Washington Monument” and “Cleopatra’s Needle”.