Princess? (Team A)

Divine Words

Your POV

I looked at everyone and saw them exhausted, before I coud say anything however, I felt my phone vibrate.

"Gyuri is calling us " I stated and everyone looked at me while I answered.

"Whats up?..Really?? Thats amazing news" I smiled brightly.

I hung up after she told me they were heading out, and looked at the others.

"They found 1 of the 5 pieces....We're getting closer to stopping him" Everyone smiled and hugged eachother.

"Guys we're getting closer, I think I can see the pyramid" Taeyeon said, sitting up.

"HEY WATCH OUT ! YOU ARE BEING TAILED" I heard Serena and we turned around to see the space around us starting shimmering, and when it cleared, what looked like flying goblins appeared and started throwing explosives at us.

"TIFF GET BEHIND US, TAE HELP ME SHOOT THE GRENADES" I shouted, lighting my hands and shot it at them while Tiffany stood behind us, readying her bow.

Amber put up a shield around her and Krystal while they steered the carpets.

"ALMOST THERE! KEEP IT UP" I heard Amber shout and we nodded before ducking so Tiffany could shoot one down.

"4 MORE!" Taeyeon shouted and she nodded before tapping an arrow-head 4 times and shot it at one, before a pink light stuck to the others and pulled them together before blowing up.

"CLEAR! KRYSTAL BLOCK THE EXIT!"

Krystal nodded and when we flew through, she made the opening collapse.

"Way to go guys you are almost there!" I heard Serena in my head and saw everyone else nod, so I know they heard her as well.

"Go straight until you come to 2 paths, look for a scarab on the walls and that's how you will know you are going the right way."

We nodded before running down the hallway,noticing the skeletal remains of guards, still standing at attention.

"Wait wait wait...." I stopped and grabbed a sword from one of the guards.

"Nice~ Just in case something wont stay dead." I lookd at it and noticed it had royal blue and ivory handle, and looked fairly new.

"GUYS FOCUS! You need to find 2 things! The book of dead and the book of life." Serena said seriously.

"When you get into the treasure room, under the statue of Anubis is The Book of the Dead and the key you need for both"

"What about the other book??" I asked while running to the room.

"Under the statue of Ra!"

"What is so specal about the books?"

"The Book of the Dead gives life and the Book of Life takes it away. You need to get it befoe yor enemies do." She stated.

We nodded and continued searching for the treasure room.

 

~~~

Author POV

"Finally! Passed like 6 rooms!" Krystal sighed while panting.

"Look for the statues and dig!" You said,running past several statues.

As everyone looked around, Amber stopped at the throne in the center of the room before sitting in it.

"This is a hard, dusty throne..even if it is solid gold" She sighed before getting up, and the room started shaking.

"W-what the hell is going on?" Taeyeon shouted confused.

"I FOUND IT AND THE KEY" Tiffany shouted, putting it on the floor.

Mummy20

"The Book of The Dead..made of gold and pure obsidian." You said lowly, letting Tiffany unlock it and open it.

"Awei Hamun Amenefus?" She said questioningly and then there was a noise coming from the halls.

"Tiff....YOU BROUGHT THE GUARDS TO LIFE?!" You shouted jumping up,ready to fight.

"HURRY FIND THE OTHER BOOK!"

The undead warriors walked in a line and stood nex to eachother,facing Tiffany.

"Khard-ish, Mih Pharaos." They said in unison before taking out there weapons, moving closer to the others.

"Oh no...They said "we will protect you, Princess"...TIFF! They think you are the princess! YOU CONTROL THEM!"

"Uh...um... Awei Shepta Kitab Amun-Ra!" She snapped her fingers and they froze.

The warriors looked at her and nodded before 3 went to the statue of Ra and retrieved the book, before kneeling in front of her with it.

IMAG0000

Once she took it, they got up and pointed their weapons back at you and everyone. You quickly had an idea and got on your knees, crossing your arms over your chest.

"Setawei! Nahn Setawei!" You shouted and they seemed to back off a bit.

"We are her servants!"

While you had the guards distracted, Tiffany had quickly read a passage from the Book of life and opened a portal to the Duat.

"GO GO GO!!!!!!" You shouted and everyone quickly jumped up and ran through it.