Don't Gamble With Gods (Team A)

Divine Words

Author POV

You and the others walked through the sand, towards a gold-ivory building.

"The Hall of Judgement" Taeyeon mumbled as you all hid behind a rock.

 

Your POV

"So we will find Osiris in there.." Amber said lowly.

"As well as your father. You all MUST be careful. Osiris was always a neutral-type of god. He never sided with good nor evil, so we don't know if he will help you or--"

"Or attack on sight. Got it." I finished for her with a nod.

"Precisely. Also watch out for-- Wait..Mother?! STOP! NO!"

We heard a scream and then everything was cut.

"She's in trouble..."  Krystal said worriedly.

"Yea and so will we if we dont hide somewhere!" Tiffany said,looking at a guard heading our way.

Amber stood in front of us and put her arms around Tiffany and Krystal while we changed into what we call, our "Demi-God" mode, since it put us in our egyptian royal outfits, and was easier access to our powers. We backed up into the shadows and merged with the black,while we saw the guards from earlier walk past us.

"Make sure NO one interupts the judgement. Keep an eye out for Anubis' halflings. If anything goes wrong..we'll be sent to the torture room." He said gravely, and I almost felt pity on him.

"Serket will have no mercy on us...especially if we disobey her daughter..Soon though, Lord Set will return."

Well...I did say almost. They walked away and when we were sure they were gone we creeped to the wall, by the entrance.

"How are we going to get through with those guards?" Tiffany asked.

I looked at Krystal and she nodded,her eyes flashing a bright red before the guards stiffened and couldnt move. I jumped down and slit their throats before they crumbled to ash.

"New power? hm~ Nice" I smirked and we ran through the gate.

 

Author POV

Everyone hid behind a pillar, weapons ready just in case.

"Tiffany, 2 heading your way" You said lowly and she nodded,firing her arrows, however that didn't go as discreetly as planned.

"INTRUDERS! THE CHILDREN ARE HERE!"

 

??? POV

They are? Huh, that means I finally get to have some fun. I threw off my cloak and headed to the area,spear in hand.

 

Your POV

Holy crap we're gonna have to fight our way through.

"WATCH OUT ___!" I heard Tiffany yell, before she shot an arrow at an archer.

"THANKS TIFF!" I blocked an attack from one of the soldiers and was about to strike when everything stopped.

"Ahhh~ So you 5 are they intruders?" I saw a girl around our age in black and dark red clothes, holding a spear with what looked like a stinger on both sides.

"Who are you?" Taeyeon growled out and she frowned.

"You dont know me? Tsk. Your father never spoke of me or my mother? Then again your father hates my dad's guts so that's expected" She said smirking.

"Im Sooyoung, Daughter of Serket...and Horus." Everyone frowned at the name of her father and she laughed darkly.

"So you DO know daddy~ hahaha well anyway im afraid you aren't going to get to see your father executed, since I have been given order to NOT let you pass." She grinned, showing her elongated fangs.

"Oh and just a tip, My dad may be a bird....but my mother is a Scorpion." She chuckled and charged at me, only giving a little time to block her spear.

"____!" The others shouted and the dog guards looked at Sooyoung expectantly.

"Well what are you idiots looking for?! IMNU SETNA! KEEP THEM BUSY WHILE I DEAL WITH THIS ONE!" She shouted and they charged at them.

 

Author POV

While you 2 were fighting and wrestling on the ground,the sound of a gun went off, and she held her side in shock.

"We will have our fight later." She growled out before backing away.

"Yo! ___ Leave some fun for us!" You heard Taecyeon and looked back at her,only to see she had dissappeared leaving a few drips of black blood on the tile.

 

 

 

 

This was like LONG over due...Sorry guys ;-;

 

NEXT CHAPTER: RENDEVOUZ

 

Translation -

Imnu Setna - Kill them