Rebel Cousins (Team B)

Divine Words

Author POV

As they were walking out of school, Tao looked at his watch and then the sky.

"Its going to get dark soon"

"Which means it would be a good idea to get out of these clothes" Jessica said and closed her eyes,taking deep breaths before a small portal opened and she reached her hand into it pulling out a bag, and closing it.

"Babe I didn't know you could see into the Duat that easily" Yuri said amazed as Jess threw her a change of clothes.

"You never asked haha" She laughed and handed out the clothes.

They all went into their respective bathrooms and when they were done,looked like your average teenagers. Yuri wore a pair of black jeans and her red converse,with a black shirt on under her red hoodie. Taecyeon wore a pair of combat boots and ripped blue jeans,with a white shirt and leather jacket. Tao wore a pair of black skinny jeans,white converse and a white shirt under a black hoodie. Jessica and Gyuri wore white skinny jeans and a white tank top under leather jackets, with their respective color, and converse.

"Lets Go" Yuri said,putting her hood up. Everyone nodded, and followed her,out of the school gates.

"Okay so where to next?" Taecyeon asked looking around.

"Your guess is as good as mine..We need a place to think and plan" Yuri answered, signalling them to cross the street.

"And I know just the place" Taecyeon smirked,walking to an alley and standing in front of an abandoned house,that looked like it was falling apart.

"The hell.." Jessica mumbledd.

"Let your eyes go to their natural color and let your magic flow." Taecyeon instructed with a smile.

They all did as he said and looked at the building again and it had changed to look like a expensive hotel/bar.

"Sekhemket's?" Tao read the sign and saw a guard by the door.

"That's right, Sekhemket's" Taecyeon smiled smugly.

"The best bar/ hotel for any demigod,god or magician learning a path of a god,and Totally secluded from all eyes of mundanes"

"Hmm...Nice Job Taec" Yuri patted his back and looked at the guard who nodded to them before letting them in.

Yuri POV

We found a corner in the back and sat down,away from most of the noise.

"So we have one of the five pieces..where would the others be located?" I asked them,then looked at Tao.

"Tao, you knew how to take down that creature...Do you happen to know where the other pieces may be?"

"Hmm, not for sure...but I know Thoth may have a book on it...I mean he is the god of knowledge right?"

"That's true...But how do we get it? I dont think he's going to just pass it to us" Jessica said,crossing her arms.

"Steal it?" Gyuri wondered out loud,staring at the table.

"Lets save that as a last resort....We don't want another god chasing us." I answered with a nod.

"This is all basing on the assumption of him might, or might not having the book" Tao said with his arms crossed as well.

"I guess tomorrow we will have to see if he has it then." I said,nodding at them and looked up to survey the area, and noticed 3 drunken men walking over to us,and 2 people in hoods at the bar.

"Hmm..seems we have company." I said with a frown and they all looked at the men.

"Well well well~ who do we have here? Newbies~" One of them slurred while looking at us.

"I see~ Pink~Blue~ Red~ Black and white~ " Another said.

"Red?~ Ohh looks like we have kids of one of the big 3~" He said moving closer to us.

"Back. The. Hell. Up." I said with a growl, feeling my body start to heat up.

"Temper temper honey~" I heard a chair move, but didnt look up,until I heard something hit the floor and saw a wisp of blonde hair.

"Sun Wu" Taecyeon said with a smile.

The hooded figures took off their cloaks and there stood a blonde, tan male; with red high tops and his white button shirt undone,in a pair of jean capris. Also a pale woman in grey thigh high stockings and black heels,with a black shirt and grey short shorts. They both grabbed a chair and sat in front of us, Sun wearing a big smile and the lady wearing a straight face.

"What's up cousin? hahaha"