Goddess of Love Hathor.. and her Daughters

Divine Words

Author POV

You and Anubis walked through the portal and came out into a white house with black accesories. You looked down at yourself and you were wearing a black suit and white tie. You looked over and saw a tan,young,muscular man in a similar suit wearing black shades.

"D-dad??" You asked worried

"Hehe yea its me...just glamour kid"

"Glamour?"

"Yea its like an active camo buddy....all gods and demigods have it" He smiled and patted your shoulder.

."O-okay" You said smiling,feeling more comfortable with him. 

He suddenly shouted 'Im Home' and you saw 2 other girls also dressed in black suits just with different color ties come out and stand side-by-side with their hands behind their backs.

"Introduce yourselves to your younger sister" He said sternly.

 

Your POV

The one with the pink tie said her name was Taeyeon but call her Taeng, the other one with a boy hair cut gave me a fist bump and siad her name was Amber but call her Ambro. Now i could hang with these 2 even though Tae seems a bit serious.

"Hey im ________" You said with a smile.

"Okay....um are you a tomboy or a girly girl" Taeyeon asked cautiously.

"Full bred Tomboy" I said with a laugh and they sighed in relief.

I laughed even harder and they joined me.

"Oh kids Hathor and her daughters are coming over soon to visit so be on your best behavior and wear your charm ;)" Dad said with a smirk and you saw everyone fixing themself to look handsome and charming.

I started to fix my hair and then sat next to my sisters who had moved to the couch.

"Hey guys who's Hathor and why does dad seem so worked up?" I asked confused.

"Hathor is the goddess of Love and Lust" Taeng said with a smirk.

"And dad has a thing for her,not to mention ually frustrated if you havent noticed." Amber said laughing while fixing her bang.

"Tell me about it..he must've made made my school their pants with that intro" I said sighing.

"What did he do this time? I mean your the youngest so he may have thought it was cool...but what'd he do?" Taeng said laughing with Amber.

I explained everything to them and we ended up killing ourselves laughing.

"HE ACTUALLY PULLED THE GOD THING?! HAHAHAHA" Taeng said with her face in a pillow laughing. 

"YOU HAD IT THE WORST!! HAHAHAHAHAHA" Amber said while rolling on the floor.

"OH THANKS BROS!" I said sarcastically while laughing. 

Soon after we had caught our breaths and fixed up ourselves,the door bell rung and Dad ran out of his room stinking of cologne.

"Yah!! Dad chill with that mann eww" Taeng said holding her nose.

"For reals!! Dad i'll be surprised if Hathor doesn't run from you!!" Amber said with her arm around my shoulder and I laughed.

He shot us a glare and smirked while opening the door.

 

Author POV

In walked a beautiful woman who looked to be in her 20s wearing a low cut black dress that stopped to her thighs,with black heels.Then behind her walked in 3 girls. One wore a pink tank top and white shorts that stopped right below her and pink heels. The other wore a red low cut long-sleeved shirt with black shorts and black converse. The last one wore a white tight tanktop and black shorts with white helels.They introduced themselves in the order they came in.

"Hello im the Goddess Hathor, I have control over Love and Lust and these are my daughters." 

"Anneyeong Tiffany imnida~"

"Anneyeong Krystal imnida~"

"Anneyeong Jessica imnida~"