Training Match #1

Divine Words

Your POV

When I got to my room I noticed a training outift on my bed. Hmm..Nice I guess. I went and got showered,and when I came out, put it on.

normal_s1-002.jpg ( A/N:This is the first thing that came to my mind XD, imagine the colored parts in everyone's respective colors, and you and your sisters where the male outfit)

As I admired myself in the mirror, I had to admit....I looked pretty good. I put on my black converse and walked downstairs to see Tae and Am wearing the same as me.

"-sigh- I can't believe this is happening..." Taeyeon said while holding her face.

Amber and I nodded in agreement and I saw dad come down in his royal clothes, which was same outfit he wore when he got me, just he stayed in his human form.

"Lets Go" We all nodded and followed him through his black portal and when we came out I couldnt help but be blinded by light.

 

Author POV

When you were able to open your eyes, you saw everyone else standing in the center of a giant square platform, made entirely of marble, with pillars going up in the four corners.

"Wow..." Amber mumbled, and Anubis pushed you 3 to the others.

"AH so dead kids finally arrive~ okay everyone pair up." You heard a gruff,scratchy voice and turned to see a scrawny male wearing the skull of a crocodile.

Everyone paired up with their repsective partner and you saw Taecyeon paired up with Tao and he had a slight blush on his cheeks.I could only smirk.

"Now as I was saying children, I am Sobek. Im sure you all know what my jobs are and so you should know that you will be sparring against me." You felt Gyuri grip your hand and a look of worry all of your faces.

"W-why must we fight you?" Taeyeon asked, slightly scared.

"That's simple my dear child, I must find out what makes you tick~ That means putting what you love in danger~ Isnt that right....Ms.Hwang?" He smirked at her and I saw them back away.

"Heheh~ Now, who am I to deal with first?" He asked rhetorically,looking around, and his eyes landed on you.

 

Your POV

No...no no no... Im not fighting this creep!! Everyone dispersed and Gyuri kissed my cheek before letting my hand go.

"So....young ____ is it?" I turned and saw Sobek smiling an odd smile at me,so I simply nodded.

"You have so much potential~ lets see what you can do" He raised his hand up and I saw 6 big crocodiles rise up.

"W-what the hell?! " I tried backing out of the square but saw barrier rise to the top of the pillars.

"FIGHT _____!! JUST LIKE EARLIER" I heard dad yell and I nodded and tried to calm myself. Soon I saw the black flames on my hands and feet and charged at one of the crocs.

"Heheh~ thank you daddy~ that was much needed" I heard Sobek mock him and I hit another one with all my might,hearing its bones shatter.

When I had finished with them I saw they all vanished into thin air and Sobek came towards me with a sick smirk.

"Im going to enjoy breaking you" He flashed in front of me and knocked the wind out of me.

"_____!!!!" I could hear my friends banging on the barrier and I tried to get up but he kicked me in my stomach,sending my flying.

"Hahaha come on little demigod~ get up and fight!"

I stayed on my hand and knees coughing and trying to breathe making my flames diminish and I heard him scoff.

"-sigh- It's like this is the only way I can get to you kids" I heard him and was confused at first but heard a scream that was all too familiar.

"Gyuri..." I looked and saw his arm around her torso, her neck.

"Hmm~ she's tastes so sweet~  wonder if her blood is the same~"

I heard her scream my name and felt something in me snap. 

"Alright. You wanna play. Fine." I growled,looking at him, feeling my whole body heat up.

"Ohh~ look at what we have here~" I felt something in my hands and saw a black and gold khopesh,form from smoke.

I watched him throw her to the side,out of the barrier and I charged at him.

He tried to scratch me with his claws and I blocked it,throwing a fist out aiming for his head and smashing the crocodile skull. He jumped back surprised and smirked.

"This just got fun~no one has ever been able to crush my skull....Not even your father~" I turned to dad and he had a shocked look as well.

He smiled and turned around before walking back to where he stood before.

"You've passed this round, control your anger and let it fuel you strength. That's all I have to say"

I stood there stunned, and the weapon I was holding along with the smoke, vanished.

"You may go back now~"

The barriers fell and I went out, hugging Gyuri tightly.

"Now....Krystal~"

 

 

 

 

 

Do you guys want me to write everyone's different match? or just move on to after the matches?