Parental Side isn't always the Good Side

Divine Words

Anubis POV

Hm so Hathor and I are at Horus' palace/mansion with the other gods,and may I just say, this dude REALLY knows how to show off the fact that he's the "Warrior of Isis"(mommy's boy, tsk). Anyway the place is painted a golden color and has certain ornaments and things in red or orange. This is totally going to ..

Author Pov

Anubis stood with Hathor by the wall,swirling his glass of white wine.

"So...Hathor...how's everything?" He asked nervously.

"Everything is fine..just fine...still single haha~" She laughed lightly and smiled at him.

He smiled back at her and laughed along with her, not noticing the really tanned male,walking towards them. 

"Hello Hathor~" He smiled charmingly and kissed her hands.

Anubis POV

Look at this bird trying to swoop in and steal my woman (no pun intended). 

"Anubis" The guy doesn't even look at me so I do the same. 

"Horus" 

"Hmph,are u still chasing after dead people?" 

"Tsk,are u still the bird head who can't stay still bcuz they're hasn't been a fight in years?~" I smirked and saw him tense suddenly. I win. 

"Haha sharp tongue as always." He growled out.

"This annoying pigeon..." I thought to myself before looking away.

Anyway, soon though everyone started to pile in and I noticed Nut come in, looking quite pissed off, so I walked to her trying to figure out the problem.

"H-hey Nut...what's wrong?"

"Geb. He's the problem." She growled out through clenched teeth.

"Ah...I see...Tao wanted to come and see him huh?" I said while nodding.

"Yes, but of course I can't bring him here..Ra would forbid me from seeing him and probably banish him....just like how he did with my other kids."

"It was banishment?"

"Hmm..well more or less...he killed them.."

"Hmm...Banishment to the Duat" She said while looking at the ground.

"At least they knew they had a loving mother...and that she fought for them" I said sympathetically while rubbing her back.

"Yea I guess you're right..Hehe you're a big softy for a "God of Death" hahaha" She smiled softly and teased me.

"Geez I help you out and get teased in return...you goddesses now a days are so moody.." And before I could finish my rant I felt eyes glaring at me.

"N-not all of you hehehe..." I said lowly while rubbing my neck. Trust me when I say....I was scared as hell.

"Anyway thanks Anubis...I don't even remember why i was mad" She laughed with a huge smile.

Then a few tables away, in the distance we saw Geb dancing with a few of the waitresses and she growled lowly.

"Now I remember.." Before walking off towards him.

I just stared at her ad shrugged,before walking back to Hathor.

"Welp it was worth a shot...."

Author POV

Nut stormed over to Geb and pushed him, then like a gust of wind, she was pushed back 3 meters.

"Ughhh I forgot Ra put that curse on us and we have to be 3 meters apart from eachother...he's just mad he can't have kids.." Nut grumbled to herself.

Geb looked behind him and stared at Nut.

"You do know we can't be close together right?" He asked in a mocking tone.

"Can we talk in private please?" She asked,ignoring his question.

"Yea sure" He removed his arms from the women and walked with her outside.

"Okay so what do you wanna talk about Nut?" He asked with his arms crossed.

"Tao misses you Geb......why haven't you been visiting?" She asked sadly.

"Tao? Who's Tao??...OH! TAO! our kid" He said snapping his fingers.

"WHAT? Geb,please dont tell me you forgot about him?" She frowned.

"Okay fine I won't..." He shrugged.

"He's our SON.The youngest one at that. How did you forget about him?!" She yelled.

"We had a lot of kids, but they were all killed so, yea, and over time I forgot about him. I visited him from since he was a baby till he was 9." Geb said seriously.

"9 ?! what about all those other times huh? His birthdays ! His graduations at schools !!....Geb what happened to you? You changed..."

"Well over time when you're not allowed to touch your girlfriend/wife, for eternity, it gets kinda painful and especially when you need "HELP" in certain areas" He said while rolling his eyes.

"You said that we would be able to make it work..."

"Yea well You are the sky! im the Earth! How do you want to make this work?!"

"......and to think I was going to try and bring you back for Tao..."

"huh?"

"Don't come near Tao...ever again.." She looked at him with hatred and turned around walking back over to Anubis.

"Hmm.."

 

Anubis POV

SO, Ra is STILL late as always but thankfully, Horus left to go and bug Sobek, and im hoping that alligator- headed god is hungry for bird..

"I dont know why he believes he can flirt with you when I'm around." I mumbled,silently hoping Hathor didn't hear that.

"Sorry what was that?" She asked and I froze.

Before I could respond,there was a bright flash of red light, followed by a gold one, as Ra appeared in the center of the room with a frown.

"Lord Ra what seems to be the problem?" Horus asked seriously yet cautiously.

"He's back." Ra said while lookin down.

No...he cannot be....my father....

"Set..." I whispered lowly.

"what do we do?? We've gotten old..we cannot fight him in this stage..." 

"We can't...but there are some who can." He said glancing at Hathor and I.

"W-what? You want me to volunteer my children?!" I shouted at him and heard Nut gasp.

"NO!! I will not give Tao up!! He's the only child I have!!" She screamed with tears b her eyes. 

"Our children will NOT be slaughtered like cattle!!" I growled out.

"Well then I hope you have a better plan. Because Set is coming. And all humanity will pay the ultimate price" He said gravely.