Seperation

Divine Words

Author POV

You all stood there shocked and scared while the gods stood over you watching.

"That means...we'll have to train you on how to use your powers for when needed." Anubis said lowly.

"Dad....please don't make us do this..." Taeyeon begged while looking at the others.

"Tae...I have no choi--"

Whatever Anubis was going to say was interrupted by a blinding flashing of red light and when it diminished, Ra was standing next to Horus. Everyone got down and kneeled,looking at the floor.

"Father...." Taecyeon and Yuri got up and bowed,looking genuinly scared.

"You 2 are leaving. I need you trained and ready for this battle, and I can't have that time wasted here."

"Father can we at least--" Taecyeon had started but was stopped by a slap,making everyone look up shocked.

"T-taec..." Yuri looked at him worried.

Ra looked at her and frowned.

"I let you 2 get too soft. When we get to the training grounds, each of you will give me 500 squats. If i hear a single word, I will make you fight me and I will show no mercy." He growled as they went pale.

Ra opened a orange portal of swirling sand walked through, Taecyeon and Yuri following reluctantly. Everyone stood up,still in shock at what had just happened.

"W-what the hell is his problem?!" You growled, furious.

Everyone was angry and turned towards the others.

"That is why I can't do anything. Because Ra out ranks us...all of us." Anubis said through clenched teeth.

"How could he just..hit him like that?" Gyuri said while looking at me and holding my arm.

"He's heartless." Hathor said lowly,with her arms crossed.

Your POV

I looked over at Jess and saw her shaking in fear.

"J-jess?" I walked over and reached out for her and felt how cold she was.

"Sweetie?" I watched her mother walk over to her and she hugged her tightly.

"Yuri..." Jessica said lowly.

"I've been meaning to ask, Jessica are you and Yuri dating?" Hathor asked her with a confused look.

"......yes" She said lowly.

" Hmm i see...why didn't you say anything before?"

"Because I thought you'd be mad..."

"Honey~ why would I be mad? you got someone you love and who loves you back...wait you didn't charm her right?"

"No i didn't charm her." Jessica looked at her shocked.

"Oh well  then it's all good~"

"This is sweet and all but you all have training in the morning." Horus interrupted.

"With?" Amber asked.

"Sobek and I" He smirked.

"Dad that's not fair!!" Amber groaned.

"YEA You can't put us up against the God of War! AND dont even get me started on Sobek!" Krystal whined.

"The dude is God of the Nile, the Army, military, and of crocodiles!! CROCODILES!!!" Taeyeon said with a whine.

" Hold on wait...crocodiles?....I AM NOT GONNA GET FLUNG BY THE GOD OF WAR AND CROCODILES!! NOPE!" I yelled backing away.

Dad sighed and sat down,looking them in the eye.

"Unfortunately...You are ALL going to train becuse you need to learn how to control your abilities and NOT let your emotions use them." He said sternly with his eyes closed.

We all groaned and sat down sulking. I watched as looked at her daughters and Luhan and nodded.

"Anubis we'll meet you by the training grounds right?" She asked,checking the time.

"Yea that should be in an hour."

"Okay girls lets go, and baby Luhan, I'll take you to your daddy okay?" She said with a smile.

"Okay.." He nodded and quickly hugged Taeyeon,then hugged me,before running off to Hathor.

When they all left Taeyeon and Amber had went up stairs to shower and change,but I satyed on the couch with Gyuri.

"When is your mother coming?" I asked her with my arm around her.

"Hmm I dont know honestly.." She sighed,cuddling closer to me.

"I hope we live through this..." She said lowly.

"What? Training? I know..." I said with a sigh.

"No not Training! the war!" She raised her voice a little.

"Ahhh..." I nodded.

"___....you have to lead us.. i don't want you to die" She mumbled and I held her close.

"Im not going to die.."

She didn't answer me, just held my shirt until I saw her mother walk in through the hallway.

"Gyuri-ah..lets go and hello ___" She said.

"Hey,it's Nice to meet you" I smiled and bowed,looking her in her purple eyes.

"Nice to meet you as well~"

"Bye ___" Gyuri hugged me and kissed my cheek before leaving with Tefnut, while I headed up stairs to change.