Sand Swirls and....Dog Guards?

Divine Words

Your POV

Here I am in assembly listening to the principal who clearly doesn't know how to shut up. I swear i actually would love to go to class than hear this woman..

"Ughh...shut flipping up..." I mumbled and my favorite teacher chuckled and told me to be quiet.

I shook my head and just watched the woman talk....then something weird happened....directly behind her...black sand started swirling behind her making a sort of portal? Then out walked 4 dog-headed guards with...spears? What the hell is going on?!

Author POV

You sat there confused until you saw one that came out with the most gold and had a gold band around its muscular arm. You assumed it was the General or Head.

"I am the God Anubis. I am friend of the dead, God of Embalming and I take you to be judged. I am here for _______ only. My child." 

You stood up shakingly and looked around to see everyone backing away from you,fear showed on their faces. You walked to your best friend who looked the most scared.

"A-anna? It's me _____.....you know me" You tried to persuade her and she pushed you away.

"GET AWAY YOU FREAK!!!" She screeamed and you felt anger and pain in you. 

You slowly backed away from her with your head lowered,and walked towards Anubis. He laughed and then stopped and looked at your uniform.

"I will not have my child dressed like some clown." He waved his staff over you and a black fog covered you. When it dispersed your clothes had changed and you were holding a weapon.

Shadow_Warrior.jpg

 

The whole crowd gasped and you looked over at Anubis. You pointed the sword in his direction.

"Hehe it would do you well to not hold the Shadow Blade in my direction young one." He chuckled while smirking showing his teeth.

You lowered your weapon and he smiled

"That's it sport. Now before we go see your siblings is there any thing you wanna say?" 

"No father..." 

"Great let's go...later on you and the others have a meeting with the other demigods." 

He walked through the portal and his guards followed him. You turned back to look at your friends and they all looked away. You frowned and followed Anubis in.

"Starting now...your new life begins..i hope your ready for it hahahaha" Anubis laughed evily and you flinched while nodding.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How's that for an intro? And you'll meet SoShi soon~~~~ Peace out girl scouts!!