New addition to the family and Water Child~

Divine Words

Author POV

Everyone was silent as they watched the white haired boy walk over to a corner and slump down, resting his head in his knees, sobbing lightly.

"Tao? A-are you okay hyung?" LuHan asked softly.

"....."

Luhan looked down and pouted. Taeyeon frowned lightly and heard Tiffany whisper to her,

"I don't think he has that much of a father figure.."

"Hmm....hey can you guys leave us for a sec?" Taeyeon asked while looking at you.

You nodded and took everyone outside to the pool area,closing the door behind you. 

Now, TaeNy had moved with Luhan from the couch and sat in front of Tao.

"Hey sweetie....everything will be okay" Tiffany said while rubbing his hair softly.

"Yea kiddo,it'll be alright" Taeyeon said while smiling.

Tao slowly started to raise his head while wiping his face and sniffling.

"I-I miss my dad....mom...they are always too busy for me.." He said while looking down.

"ohh that's right....both of your parents are gods...." Tiffany said sadly while Taeyeon nodded.

"Well if you would allow us...we could act as your parents" Tiffany offered while smiling.

"R-really?" Tao asked shocked.

"Yea, I'd love to have another son" Taeyeon said while ruffling his hair.

"So what do you say?" Tiffany asked him while caressing his cheek.

"Dae..." He nodded shyly while blushing. 

"Hehe well welcome to the family sweety~" Tiffany said.

"Haha..um..are you and appa together?" Tao asked innocently.

"No we aren't baby.." Tiffany answered with a red face.

"A-anyway we should introduce you to the others buddy" Taeyeon said quickly while putting Luhan on her back.

Tao nodded and got up,helping Tiffany up. As she stood up and started walking next to Taeng,he walked closer to her.

"Aww~ baby you'll be okay" 

He nodded and followed them outside of the house,onto the patio where you all were.

 

Your POV

Here I am just chilling and talking to Jessica and Yuri,when I heard the door open. 

"Hey everyone!! I'd like to introduce my newest son" Taeyeon said proudly.

Tao shyly came out from behind Tiffany.

"H-hi" He said softly while waving slightly.

"Awwww he's so cuteeeee" The wives all squealed while running to him. 

Tao just smiled and waved at them. 

"Hehe thank you :3" 

I watched Taecyeon scoff at him and roll his eyes.

"This kid is annoying...."

I watched Tao frown suddenly and Taeyeon's eyes started glowing black.

"You know what's annoying? You." She said looking at him.

Hmm before another fight could start I stood up and walked in front her.

"Okay let's all just chill out for a moment...cool?"

Everyone nodded and we all sat down in a circle. As we were all just chatting,we hearda swishing sound coming from the pool. I looked over and saw a tremor in the center of the pool.

"What the hell is going on...?"

"Hmm Gyuri"

I looked over to Krystal who smiled excitedly.

"Gyuri..."

I looked back over and saw a body being formed by the water,the body of a woman.She walked towards me and then her watery form started to become solid.....icy even. Her hand reached out,and touched my cheek....but her touch...itv was warm.

"Hello my name is Gyuri."

Then i saw the most beautiful face i have ever seen in my entire life.

 

 

 

 

Sorry guys i know i havent updated in a while.....im on a hiatus ...update when i can