Sleep Overs arent only for kids~

Divine Words

Author POV

Anubis,Hathor and Nut immediately left the party and decided to go to see what their kids were up to.

"Hmm..we should probably stick to our human form after we pass through." Nut suggested.

"Yea we should, I just remembered I got my carpets cleaned yesterday" Anubis joked,trying to lighten up the mood yet they only smiled sadly.

"Should we tell them?...my poor girls...they're not warriors.." Hathor frowned with her arms crossed.

"Well I guess we have to.." Nut said sadly.

"Hmm..Yea but for now? Let's let them relax...they're still teens..let them have some fun before they know they have to save the world." Anubis said while opening up a portal.

"Yea...or die trying..." Nut mumbled, walking through the portal with him.

They went through and they're forms shimmered and changed.

"GOT to love glamour" Anubis smirked.

"I've never actually seen you as a mortal Anubis...not bad" Nut laughed.

"I know right! You wouldn't think is real form would be that with the head of dog" Hathor smirked at him.

(A/N: I should give an idea of how they look as humans so here are the pics, or you can re-create the pics in your head if you want ^_^)

mens-fashion-white-suit.jpg <(Anubis)   206544,xcitefun-women-6.jpg <(Nut) 114312.jpg <(Hathor)

"Yea well let's go and find our kids shall we?" Anubis said while looking around.

"Alright~" Hathor and Nut nodded.

They all went in seperate directions;Anubis went upstairs,Nut went out to the pool and Hathor went into the kitchen while on her way to the living room.

Anubis POV

Why the hell can't I find my daughters? and why is the house dirty?!

"____!! Tae!! Am !!? Im Home!!" I shouted while opening a few doors.

I went to ____'s room and saw a sight that was..QUITE interesting. ____ was asleep in her bed with Gyuri on top of her.

"Woah....didn't see that coming" I mumbled with my eyes wide.

"Okay maybe I should try and find the others but first...." I took my phone out and took a picture. You know humans are simply extraordinary creatures. The gagdets they create is amazing!

"Now to find the other 2..."

Hathor POV

"Geez....the kitchen is a mess" I mumbled while throwing away some of the garbage and putting away the food. I wonder where my girls are....hmm i hope they're safe at least. I walked out of the kitchen and went to the living room.

"The tv is still on..."

I went to turn it off when I heard light snores. When I looked back I saw Jessica asleep....cuddled up to Yuri? Isn't that Ra's kid? As i looked around I saw Taecyeon passed out on the floor.

"What the hell happened here?"

Nut POV

As I went outside,I couldn't stop thinking about what Geb said...or how Tao would react...

"Oh, Nut auntie.." I turned and saw Amber carrying a sleeping Krystal and smiled.

"Hi sweetheart~ do you know where Tao is?"

"Ah yea, he's with Tiff and Taeng sitting under the tree"

"Okay thanks, sleep well" I waved and walked to the big tree and saw the most cutest thing ever. Tao was asleep in Tiffany's lap, cuddled close to her, Taeyeon,who was dead fast asleep, had Luhan and he was asleep on her shoulder,while Tiffany was on her other shoulder also asleep.

"I dont want to move them but it's so cold out here...hmm Tae?" I tapped her lightly until she moved and woke up.

"Hmm..Auntie..?"

"Hehe yea~ you 4 need to come inside" I saw her nodd and she moved a bit, shaking Tiffany and Tao.

"You 2 get up...lets go inside and sleep"

They both groggilly woke up and went inside.I saw Tao holding and leaning onto Tiffany and realized, he didn't even acknowledge me...

"He's probably just tired.."

I walked back into the house and saw they had crashed onto the couch and went back to sleep near Yuri and Jessica.

 

Author POV

Nut headed to the kitchen and saw Hathor looking confused, and Anubis smirking.

"What is with you 2?"

"Tell you in the morning, for now? I suggest we get some rest and in the morning, make them some breakfast" Anubis smiled and they nodded.

"Um...so..where are we going to sleep?" Hathor asked awkwardly.

"Hmm my bed is big enough for the 3 of us" Anubis smiled while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Im fine with it" Nut smiled softly.

"Yea i guess" Hathor grinned and snapped her fingers, changing her outfit into a pink nightgown that stopped at her thighs.

Nut smirked and did the same thing except changing hers a navy blue. Anubis gulped and led the way to his room,changing into just his black boxers.

"Well aren't YOU fit~" Hathor smirked.

"IM STILL HERE YOU KNOW" Nut said while glaring at her.

"Sorry its just a natural thing for me"

Anubis shook his head and moved to lay down,letting Hathor and Nut lie on his shoulders.

"Goodnight Nut and Hathor" He smiled while wrapping his arms around them.

"Night Anubis~" They both chimed, snuggling closer to him.