Arrested.

Divine Words

Author POV

Everyone was happy and Sobek stated that training was done for the day. 

"I need to eat something" You mumbled,holding Gyuri's hand.

Anubis went over patted your back with a proud smile.

"You did amazing today" 

You smiled and nodded.

"Thanks dad" 

He laughed and turned to look at the others.

"So who's hungry? We can all get some food before we come back here to train." He smiled and everyone cheered.

As he was about to open a portal, one already opened,but was greenish-blue.

"Osiris." He said lowly.

 

Your POV

We all watched the portal and saw the dog-headed warriors walk out,armed with spears.

"Stand Down." Dad said venemously and they growled.

One stood forward and smirked.

"Lord Osiris has sent us from the Duat to retrieve you. Anubis you are under arrest for teaching your half-breed children the Divine Words of the gods and therfore is due for trial in front of Ammat the Devourer." He spoke and Taeyeon,Amber and I gasped.

"NO HE DIDNT!" I shouted angrily,and they turned my way.

"What makes you believe you can speak up half-breed." He growled and I heard dad snarl.

"____ dont worry. This will be quick. The rest of you need to focus on your training though" He said seriously and they nodded and I frowned.

"But dad yo---"

"No buts ___. I know how you feel and i'm not going to leave you or your sisters. You 3 will always have direct contact with me through the amulets." I clutched mine and nodded.

He nodded to me before walking through the portal,making it close.

"Who did it..." I mumbled darkly.

"What?" I heard someone ask and I looked up at the other deities in hate.

"WHO DID IT?! WHO GOT OUR FATHER ARRESTED?!" Taeyeon shouted before I could.

I saw their faces shocked at Taeyeon's outburst, and I could feel my powers growing as my grasp tightened on the amulet. When I looked around I saw Ra and Horus were missing.

"Taeyeon. Horus and Ra arent here." I stated,looking at her.

"Hm..we have to help dad!" Amber shouted and we nodded.

"We're coming with you." The others shouted and we shook our head.

"No..you guys have to stay here just in case there are any signs of Set here." I stated and they nodded,reluctantly.

"What if there arent any signs? I mean we havent seen any signs yet." Tao said while looking at the sky.

"Yea but....wait....do you guys feel that?" I knelt down,touching the ground. 

"Um guys....what's going on with the sky?" Tao asked, and I looked over to Nut and saw her in the ground in pain.

"NUT! " I ran over to her and the others followed me,worried.

"What's happening to her??" I noticed her skin turning a dark red and and saw a the sky turning the same shade.

"Set...he's corrupting her with evil magic.You have to stop Set!! If you dont he'll plunge the world into darkness!! She'll die! He'll kill us or worse imprison us! You cant let him destroy the Earth." Tefnut held her hand tightly, and the others looked at us with faces of worry and some pain.

"Well when you put it that way...But How do we stop him??" Amber asked him and I nodded,agreeing with her,

"You have 2 options: Get to your father. Or you get his shadow." She said grimly.

"Both are perilous journeys but Anubis knows how to stop him,and with his shadow or Ren,you can control him. Knowing someone's Ren is very powerful." She told us seriously and we nodded.

"Okay..Amber,Krystal,Taeyeon,Tiffany and I will go for dad, you guys will get his shadow" I said giving telling them the plan and they nodded.

"Use the phones that Anubis gave you. They aren't your average phone. Anubis and I enchanted them with a few extra godly features" Hathor smiled before enveloping us in a huge hug.

"Im sorry you kids have to do this..." She said sadly,giving us an apologetic smile, and we nodded.

We all nodded to eachother before she opened 2 different portals,each one transferring us to where we were to begin our journey.

"Be safe and if you need us we are with you." She said before we walked though and it closed behind us.

Father we are coming to rescue you dont worry.