New Ally (Team A)

Divine Words

Your POV

After I hung up the phone,I looked around and all I could see was sand.

"Okay....Where the hell are we now?" I heard Amber ask,while shaking her head because of sand stuck in her hair.

"Id say the duat but the sun is still there so no.....hmmm Egypt?" Krystal thought out loud.

"Okay let's say we're in Egypt....What are we gonna do in Egypt? and Where in Egypt are we?" Taeyeon questioned.

"Well we might as well look aroound,just to be sure." I stated,walking over a few sand dunes,until I saw a small trading town.

"Hey guys...lets head over there and check it out, but we shouldnt make a scene." I called them over and we walked down into the town,putting away our weapons.

Author POV

As you and the others walked into the city,you started receiving stares from the locals who were confused on how you were dressed,making Tiffany and Krystal move closer to Am and Tae.

"____ what the hell..." You heard Krystal murmur and you hummed in agreement.

"Sisters..keep your guard up" You told them seriously and they nodded. You walked over to a fruit vending stall and looked around to see a blue-haired,young girl holding a basket of fruit.

amazing-black-amp-white-blue-hair-cross-

"Hello, can you tell us where we are?" You asked her,politely but she didnt answer and you nodded.

"She's not going to answer you." You looked over at the vendor and saw him looking at her.

"She never says a word to anyone. Only her master." As he was talking you heard her wince when he said 'master' and turn to leave,speedwalking away.

"Hey wait.." You tried to catch up to her only to see her trip and spill the basket of fruit,and revealing the chains around her ankles.

"She's a slave..." You heard Tiffany mutter and you knelt down beside her with Amber,helping pick up the fruit.

"___ give me your khopesh." Krystal said seriously and you looked up at her, making it appear in you hand. The vendor was shocked and so were the bystanders watching the scene.

"What are you going to do Krys?" You looked at her and she smiled at the girl.

"Show me your chains" The young girl nodded,and when Krystal had a clear sight,she struck the chains,making them snap loose.

"You freed someone's slave" "These foreigners better run.." Went the many mumblings and warnings from the locals and you looked around,before helping her stand up.

"What is your name?" Taeyeon asked her with a smile.

"My name is---"

"SERENA!! WHERE ARE YOU!" A young man shouted,coming into view and she seemed to pale,in fear.

floppy.jpg

"Serena? you have a beautiful name~" Tiffany smiled.

"Dont worry,___ and the rest of us wont let him hurt you" Krystal smiled,holding Serena's shoulders.

Your POV

I watched as the man walked nearer and nearer and saw he was wearing a crown,which made me scoff.

"Listen you foreigners, I dont know who in the hell you are but I suggest that you give me back my slave and leave my father's land!" He started rambling which made me let out an annoyed sigh.

"Look,I dont give a damn about you or your father. I know however that she is a human being which means she has rights." I heard Serena gasp,which made me smile.

"How dare you blaspheme! GUARDS! GUARDS! I WANT THEM IMPRISONED!" I saw a few men running to us and I smirked.

"Hey guys lets go and we're taking Serena!" I lifted Serena and jumped up,onto a roof with the others.

"You IDIOT!" I heard Amber yell before hitting me in the back of my head. I gently put Serena down and looked at Am.

"Didnt you just say, 'Dont cause a scene'?!" She shouted,confused.

"It's alright,i'll turn myself in" Serena started,walking to the edge and Taeyeon grabbed her wrist.

"No you're not. We can protect you"

"Hehe Im stronger than you think handsome" She smirked and looked over at the guards that were heading our way.

"Watch this." She got took off on a sprint and her foot print was left in the floor which she jumped off.

As Serena came down on them, I could hear the bone cracking,in every kick she bestowed onto them. What I noticed however was, she mainly used her feet and if she did use her hands, it was to hit a nerve vessel,paralyzing the person..She could be a valuable asset in our war but I dont think she should get involved with that.

Author POV

When Serena had finished fighting she ran over to you and smiled,before snapping her fingers,making everything ripple. The buildings,the sky,even the people seemed to be frozen in place,like a cheap movie on pause. You and the others looked at her and noticed a tall building that hadnt seemed to be there before.

"What the..." Amber mumbled in the back,while you stared at Serena.

"This was my test. And you have passed." She stated before she vanished into smoke.

tumblr_m24ffo1EUU1qekyh7o1_500.gif 

"What is she..?" You mumbled and frowned,hoping she wouldnt be against you.