Demigod Hangout (Meeting)

Divine Words

Author POV

When the 4 women walked in everyone's jaw dropped. Anubis quickly recovered and kissed Hathor's hand and signaled you 3 to do the same to her daughters. You 3 nodded your heads and smirked at them. You each bowed and introduced yourselves.

 "I am ______,the youngest."

 "I am Amber,the second oldest."

 "I am Taeyeon, the eldest." 

You 3 flashed your charming smirk and lead the girls to the family room,while Hathor and Anubis left.

 

Your POV

You saw Amber turn to the door which had just closed.

"Did he REALLY just leave us like that?" She asked shocked while looking at Taeng.

"-shrugs- You act as though that isnt normal hahaha" She said laughing.

"Well he could've at least tried for _____ here" She said laughing.

"Tssk !! Aishhh..." I mumbled laughing.

"Ahemm!!!" a soft, gentle voice called out.

We stopped laughing and looked over at Tiffany and her sisters.

"O-oh haha sorry about that.." Taeng said while rubbing her neck.

I smirked and nudged Ambro and saw her smirk. Tiffany smiled and we all went to sit in the living room. Ambro turned the tv on and was having trouble on what to put on. 

"How about Running Man? Or Strong Heart?" I suggested and we let the 'Love Sisters' decide.

We ended up watching Running Man and during these few episodes we started to get to know eachother. SO turns out that Tiffany is single, Krystal is single and Jessica is apparently dating this 'Yuri' character. I nudged Jessica.

"Sica who is Yuri? besides being your girlfriend?" I asked everyone looked at me.

"She's the daughter of Ra....sun god" She said dreamily and i raised my eyebrow.

"She also has a brother. Taecyeon. " Taeng said venomously. 

"Damn dude.... Ain't gotta say it like that gee" I said surprised like the others.

"Actually I do....Taec and I have a 'dark' past" She said while clenching her fist.

 

Author POV

Tiffany put her hand over Taeyeon's fist and smiled. Everyone smiled at their interaction until we heard the door bell ring. You and Taeyeon got up and went over to open the door.

"You. >:("

"Midget~ ;P "

"Yo! :D"

"Hey :)"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay guys i know this chap is LONGGGGG over due but I hope u like it :) .... NEW COMMENTS INSPIRE ME TO UPDATE~