Anubis vs. Sekhmet

Divine Words

Author POV

Anubis stood his ground as a spear came flying out towards him, and grabbed it mid-air.

“SEKHMET! COME OUT” He shouted, glancing around the vast bush around him, hearing no footsteps.

“I said...GET OUT!” He shouted and spun the spear around, creating a spiral of black flames, and sent it out in all directions around him

Your POV

You,Gyuri and Yugyeom, ran through the thick leaves, winding and turning sharp corners,when he suddenly came to a stop. 

“We need to help your family and friends out, but if they are with my sister, they probably can't hang on much longer.” He suddenly turned to look at you, serious. 

“____, your father is a god...He actually holds a chance against Sekhmet...We need to help the others.” Gyuri held your hand tightly, and you nodded. 

“Alright, lead us to your sister” You nodded and he turned back around, touching his communicator. 

“Serena, I have the captives, where are you? We need to regroup” 

-- “I have them tied up, by the great lake. What is mother's status?”--

“Status Unknown. I'll check on her after i bring these 2 captives to you” 

There was a silence before a sigh was released on the other side. 

-- “Understood. Serena Out” --

The line went dead and he broke off into a sprint, down a hillside, with you both following him, into a thicker area of the forest. As you were coming to the end of the forestry, he called your attention. 

“GET IN THE TREES…….NOW!” 

He suddenly jumped into one of the massive trees, and hid in the canopy, pointing at his sister who was circling everyone, tied up and on their knees. 

Your POV

I looked at my sisters and saw them struggling against their bonds, while Tiffany and Krystal were tied in front of them and blindfolded.

“I'm gonna go down, and when i have her attention, I'll give you a signal, because we need to pin her...Okay? If she gets the upper hand, we are screwed. Don't let her kick you, whatever it takes.” Yugyeom said, watching her. 

“Alright” I agreed, remembering when we watched her fight those guards on the rooftop.

“What happens if she kicks us?” Gyuri asked him confused and he glanced at her.

“One kick, and that bone is done”

Gyuri gulped and nodded to him as he jumped down, walking over to her calmly, as we watched from the trees.

“Serena” He called out and she faced him.

“Brother! Was your hunt successful?” She asked him with a smile, and he returned it.

“Yes it was….Why are those 2 blindfolded?” He asked her confused and she groaned.

“Daughters of Hathor….One almost caught me in her gaze and I would have been enraptured….Had to take precautions once I had the others pinned.” 

With that, Yugyeom put his arms behind his back and snapped his fingers, making me burst out with amazing speed, slamming into her. Yugyeom assisted me with holding her down, as Gyuri hurried to free the others.

“TAEYEON!!! BURN HER!!” I shouted, as she started to struggle, throwing Yugyeom off. 

She ran over to me and heated her palm, before grabbing one of Serena’s legs. As she screamed, her body convulsed a bit before she passed out and I rolled off of her, panting.

“Well….at least we didnt panic” I mumbled while laying on the ground, and the others looked at me, with confusion and concern on their faces. 

“Give her 10mins, she'll be back up” I said with a thumbs up.

“We had to do the same with him, they were both hypnotized ” Gyuri said, clearing up their confusion.

“OHHHHHHH That actually explains a lot” Amber said with a nod.

“Now we have to help dad.” Taeyeon said, rubbing her wrists.

“Weapons ready. This time we may go up against a full god” Tiffany continued with a nod, and everyone agreed, just as Serena was stirring.

Anubis POV

“WHY DONT YOU QUIT!” Sekhmet asked leaning against her spear and a tree. 

“Because unlike you, I actually have something to fight for!” I yelled, charging at her with my khopesh armed.

“Ahhh I see….Your spawn.” Sekhmet spat out with disgust as she disappeared into the trees. 

“It's a shame about their mothers….However do they know that you are still in communication with them?” 

I gasped lightly, and growled, gripping the hilt of my khopesh tightly.

“H-how do you know…” I asked in confusion. I was careful and covered up my tracks. No one should know! NO GOD and especially my children.

Author POV

“I have my ways...I was Lord Rā’s right hand for a period of time, I have some leverage here and there.” Sekhmet’s voice sounded from above and Anubis looked up just in time to roll out of the way of an arrow. 

“Treacherous lioness…” Anubis scoffed, summoning 4 clones of him, before blanketing the area in a thick black fog.

“SUBDUE THE GODDESS” He shouted and the 4 clones dispersed into the fog, sprinting in multiple directions.

Sekhmet jumped into the center and started spinning her staff before swinging it with a wide area, blowing the fog away.

“Where are you hiding little boy…” She split her bow staff down the middle, changing it into red-gold escrima sticks, waiting.

There was a sudden snap, and a clone if Anubis sprinted towards her, slicing at her but she deflected and knocked it off it's feet, slamming down on the throat, cause it to disintegrate into black sand. Another clone then jumped down, fairing slightly better than the first, occasionally slicing at her feet until it also was disinteregrated. However, before another could do the same there was a shout. 

“DAD!!! NO!!” Amber, Taeyeon and You shouted, dashing into the clearing, weapons drawn at Sekhmet. 

“STAY BACK!” She shouted and they were blasted back by an invisible force. 

Anubis, still hidden in the trees, nodded to his other clones with him and they jumped onto Sekhmet, knocking her weapons from her hands.

“SOMEONE GRAB THEM” He shouted, and Serena and Yugyeom ran over, each grabbing one. 

Anubis then delivered a blow to the side of her jaw, knocking her out and got up,making the clones disappear. 

“We have the other piece, Time we left!” He opened a portal, ushering everyone through until he was left with his children, facing him with disbelief on their faces.

“What's wrong kids?” He frowned as their faces of disbelief quickly turned into frowns.

“You’ve been speaking with mom?” They asked at the same time and his heart dropped.