OH~ Good Morning~

Divine Words

Author POV 

You woke up slowly and felt a body cuddled up against you. When you looked down your eyes were met with Gyuri's open ones.

"You sleep like a baby~" She said while caressing your cheeks.

"Uh..thanks" You smiled slightly and then looked at her outfit.

"W-what happened to your c-clothes?"

Your POV

NEVERMIND HER!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO MINE?!

"Why am I in my night dress?!" She screamed while looking at me.

"DONT LOOK AT ME!! I DONT KNOW WHY IM IN MY BOXERS!" I shouted while looking at myself.

However before I could say another word, I heard 5 high pitched screams,so naturally, Gyuri and I ran out to see what the hell happened.When we got to the scene of the crime, which happened to be my dad's room, my jaw dropped.  Auntie Hathor and Nut were BOTH on my father!! 

"DAD!!" 'MOM?!?" 

"We can explain!" They shouted while getting up.

"Good, but I'd like to know WHEN WE ALL CHANGED CLOTHES!" Tae shouted confused.

"YEA!!!" Everyone agreed.

"OH that's easy! I changed you 3 and I guess my magic slipped and I changed the rest of you, no biggie" Dad said while shrugging his shoulders.

"AH that makes sense" Amber nodded.

"Okay but like... what's for breakfast?" I asked while rubbing my neck.

"AH YES! Your mothers and I are going to make you an Ancient Egyptian Styled Breakfast" Dad stated proudly.

"Or...Not? How about just pancakes,eggs and fruit?" Hathor asked while looking at him weirdly.

"Yea I say we have that...No offense buddy, but I doubt they want meat and fruit and basically pita bread for breakfast..." Nut agreed while patting his back and heading to the kitchen with Hathor.

Well then...that was fun?

Author POV

As all of you headed towards the living room and kitchen, you saw there were a few gifts on the table, by the tv.

"Whoa! who's gifts??" Amber asked shocked, while everyone's eyes were wide.

"Hmm they belong to you guys" Anubis smiled.

"I got one for each of you, including Yuri,Taec and little Luhan" He said while ruffling his hair.

"You didnt think Uncle forgot about you did you?~"

Loud squeals erupted before everyone ran to the gifts.

"OHHH IPAD!"

"PENGUIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

" IPHONE 6?!!?!"

" PINK HEELS!!!"

" UNCLE/ DAD YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!" You all shouted while smiling and hugging him.

"Hehehe that isnt even the best part! you see how your phones and Ipads have clear cases right?" He smirked.

Everyone nodded.

"Touch the cases~"

You looked at your phone confused and touched the case, watching it swirl to black and light blue, and your jaw dropped.

"No freaking way.."

"Yep~ they are color coded to your touch~ supposedly you and your future partner's colors." He smiled.

You nodded, not thinking of it like that and sat down on the couch, with Gyuri sitting next to you.

"Nice phone~ " You smiled, putting your arm around her making her smile.

"Haha you too~ huh you know we kind of have the same design.." She said, examining your case.

Before you cou answer her, Anubis interrupted,

"_____ since when are you so comfy with Gyuri? No offense" he looked at you confused.

You looked around and saw everyone smirking at you.

"Way to go dad...." You mumbled while looking away.

"Hmm well...~" Gyuri started.

 

Flashback

You led her up the stairs and saw her face still red.

"Um..please don't be awkward around me, because of those idiots" You said while rubbing your neck.

"N-no it's fine"

You nodded and walked through the hallway with her.

"See now, if only I knew which room was mine..."  You mumbled,making her giggle.

"Hold on....you don't know where your own room is?"

"Nope, not a clue, but im sure we'll find clues" You started opening random doors.

"Hmm...White Door #2.... is it the door we want?" You peeked in and saw a tiger laying in the bed. When it roared you slammed it back shut.

"NOPE NOPE AND DEFINITELY NOT" You had your back against the door,your face pale as snow.

"What was in there?" She looked at you oddly.

"T-tiger..."

"A WHAT?!"

"You heard me.." You took her hand and kept on walking.

"Hmm..Is Black Door #3 our lucky door?" She crossed her fingers hoping it wasnt an animal. You opened it slowly and saw armour and weapons.

"Dad's war gear....Not my room" You kept walking a came to a door with black hieroglyphics around the door frame.

"I can't read Ancient Egyptian that well but I think this may be my room." You thought out loud and she nodded.

When you opened it you saw a queen sized bed made from what looked like black wood, with red satin sheets.

"I think this is it" You walked in with her and closed the door.

Flashback END

"And yea we basically explored the room and watched a few movies before we fell asleep" Gyuri finished, and everyone nodded.

"Which reminds me.....dad....WHY DO WE HAVE A TIGER?!" You looked at him.

"What? The Shabti?" He asked you confused.

"The what??"

"Ah okay give me a second." He got up and went to the room and came back holding a clay mold of a tiger.

"____ THAT'S what scared you? Haahahaha" Yuri laughed while holding her stomach.

Anubis smirked and put it on the groun and waved his hand over it,making it grow and come to life.

"HA! I KNEW I WASN'T CRAZY" You laughed and pointed at it.

Everyone laughed as the shabti shrunk and looked at Yuri who looked like she was about to pass out.Suddenl, Anubis growled and walked towards the stairs. 

"Hey dad whats up?" You asked making him frown.

"Taeyeon,Amber and _______ come with me." He growled with his claws ready.

You all got up and stood behind him.

"Get Ready......there is something in the house." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HEY guys how was it? :-)  Ill try update this one soon.