New Recruit (Team B)

Divine Words

 

Yuri POV

I looked at Sun with a smirk and chuckled.

"You gotta be kidding me...I thought you had gone bad" I asked him as he was drinking some blue drink.

"Well You see! I did! BUT my fiance, Kali, here convinced me otherwise, and now we run an underground gang/group that hunts the supernatural" He shrugged with his eyes closed and I simply shook my head before drinking my water.

"Excuse me, But Kali? Are you human?" I watched her look at Tao who seemed to be in deep thought.

"No, I'm a Demi-God as well but I dont know my parents, why?" She looked at him and noticed that he also wore a lot of black.

"Just curious...that's all" He nodded,looking down.

"Kali isnt Egyptian like us" Sun said with a smile.

"She isnt? Roman? " Taecyeon guessed and he shook his head.

"Greek?" Gyuri guessed.

"Ding Ding Ding! To the water goddess' kid" He smiled and Jessica cleared .

"Not to be rude or anything, but can you explain to us who he is Yul? and How he is related to you" She asked and Gyuri nodded, along with Tao.

"Sun is the son of Horus...and our loud,trigger happy cousin" I explained and he smiled proudly at them.

"Yep, thats me, OH so what are you guys doing here? I wouldn't hold Yul as the type to come to places like this" He said seriously, with his arms crossed.

"Hmm...We need to go somewhere...quieter, If you want to talk about this." I explained and he nodded, before showing us the way out.

~~~

Author POV

As everyone followed him, Sun and Kali put up their hoods and walked down the street, turning an empty corner.

"Okay what seems to be the problem?" He said with a frown.

"Set is coming back." Yuri said while leaning against a wall.

"S-set? What? Why isn't Ra doing anything about this?" He stammered, angrily.

"Who's Set?" Kali asked worriedly.

"He is the God of Evil...He will destroy mankind and enslave the Gods if he rises with all his power.." Jessica explained to her and she gasped.

"We were sent to stop him, along with Taeyeon, Amber, Krystal, Tiffany and ____" Taecyeon explained to him.

"Who's ___?" He asked confused.

"Amber and Tae's sister...Another kid of Anubis" Gyuri said.

"Ah...Wait you didn't answer my question, why isn't Ra doing something to help you guys"  He looked at Tao.

Yuri growled and walked away from the wall a bit before punching it,leaving a dent.

"Because he has sided with him...So has your father.."

"WHAT?! HOW COULD THEY?!" His eyes and hair tips started to glow as his frown deepened.

"I dont know why...But when Taec and I see him... we're gonna dethrone him..and banish him to the Duat with Apophis...right where he belongs." She said coldly and Taec nodded in agreement with her.

"We are with you. We will fight with you." Sun put his hand on Yuri's shoulder with a firm nod and Kali nodded in agreement.

"Now give me a sec, I have some business to attend to.." He said walking past her, towards a group of guys holding weapons.

"Sun Wu! You give up yet?" The leader asked and Sun looked at him confused, stretching and removing the cloak.

"What were we talking about again?" He asked with his hands in his pockets.

"Give up your money and intel you have on all the other gangs here" He asked furiously.

"Ohhh that right...Well I've told your boss a hundred times, that I wont be doing that, plus, if he sends you to me again I will send you back, broken and bruised." He said witha smirk, pulling out a bow staff, but if you looked closer you could see it was made out of red & gold shotguns.

500px-BangBangGun.png

"Woah! what is that?" Tao asked amazed.

"Sun designed it himself, its called the Ruyi & Jingu Bang" Taecyeon said with a smile.

"Its awesome!"

Sun POV

One of them charged at me and I pulled apart my staff from the center, making the halves turn into nunchuks, before hitting him with it.

500px-1908266_572040739577469_4632949607

"Who's next?" I smirked and one of them pulled out a rifle.

I dashed over to him and kicked his legs before hitting his jaw with one of the nunchuks.

"GUYS JUMP ONTO THE ROOF! I GOT THIS" I shouted and they nodded, taking Kali with them.

Good, now I dont have to hold back. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before releasing all of my anger from earlier.

"Here I come!" I shouted and charged at them,swinging my weapons around, and pulling the trigger shooting someone in the leg and clipping another in the shoulder.

"SUN!!" I heard Kali shout and before I could react I got hit by a heavy armoured guy into the wall.

"Dammit..they called back up..This day just keeps getting better and better."

I looked up and saw 3 heavy enemies and glanced at Kali.

"Can you help me for a sec, sweetheart?" I called out to her and saw her flash onto the side of me.

"Always" She smirked.

"All-Out Barrage?" I asked her and she took out her weapons.

"I'll use Aquila this time" She smiled.

latest?cb=20130507012844

"Cover me!" I shouted before jumping over 2 to get the middle one and started my work of breaking his shields so my wife could take him out.

tumblr_n7vaikkZRo1twr9ajo5_250.gif

"KALI ! TAKE HIM OUT" I shouted and jumped back as she started attacking him and broke his neck before charging them up and sliced his body making it evaporate into ash.

We continued this technique until they were all dead, and jumped back up to meet with everyone.

"Have I ever told you how glad I am that you stole those angel weapons?" I smiled at her and she laughed.

"Makes our job a whole lot easier"

"Wow....that was amazing! " Everyone shouted with a smile and I saw Yuri smile.

"Glad to have you on board with this....Cousin" She smiled and rested her palm on my shoulder.