One of 5 (Team B)

Divine Words

Author POV

It was after school and the group of demigods were looking around,searching for any signs of artifacts or anything that would get them closer to finding out how to defeat Set.

"How about we check by the pool?" Gyuri suggested and everyone nodded.

Swimming-pool-marvelous-indoor-swimming-

As they entered the area they noticed 6 females swimming in the pool.

"Hmm nothing odd here" Yuri stated getting ready to leave when Tao stopped her.

"Wait....one of the girls is wearing something familiar..." As he got closer he saw it was a piece of something bigger and was gold with a red ruby.

"I know what that it is! That's a piece of Set's medallion....but the pieces are usually guarded..." As he was speaking to them he noticed the girls get out and start walking towards them,their forms starting to merge.

"Guarded by what though?" Jessica questioned while looking at everyone else.

"SEA SERPENT!!" Tao pointed behind them and started to pull Taec and Gyuri to run with him,with the couple running behind him,ducking behind a shelf and towel rack.

"What the hell !" Jessica yelled,watching a water beam shoot past her.

"How do we fight something that big?!" Taecyeon asked Tao.

Tao looked over to see 5 heads on a big, white and blue dragon-like beast,before ducking back to avoid another attack.

"Take off the middle head ! Cut it off !" He shouted and everyone nodded.

"Does everyone remember training?? when we had to team up to take down the crocodile??" Yuri smirked and they nodded.

"ATTACK FORMATION C!!" They all shouted and Jess and Gyuri stood up,catching its attention.

As it shot a water geyser at them Gyuri redirected the beam back at it,surprising it.

"Jess !!! Ice Diamond! " Gyuri shouted,using the pool water as a source, and making 4 giant diamond shapes before Jess put her hands out at it.

"Freeze!" She slowly closed her fist,making the water itself harden until you saw 4 giant spears,floating in the air,before Gyuri sent them flying at the beast,injuring its other heads.

"Phase 1 :Clear!" They shouted,retreating back behind the racks.

Tao looked at Taecyeon and jumped over,running against the walls,leaving Yuri behind to charge up her powers.

As they were running Tao signaled to Taec and he nodded,making Tao's eyes go black and his go orange. Tao hit one of his fists against the wall,making the lights all go off,the once bright room,darker than night. They continued running along the walls,before jumping off and striking the serpent in its eyes,blinding it, and highfiving eachother as they jumped down. Tao fixed the lights and they ran back to the girls.

"Woah! Phase 2: Clear! Take it down Yuri!" Taec shouted and she nodded,before flashing above the creature,channeling her energy into her fist.

"OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!" As she came down,her hand went straight through its neck,slicing through, and the beast made one last shreak before its head fell off,rolling in front of Yuri as she landed on her feet.

She walked over to the slouched over body,picking up the necklace it wore,with her blue,bloodied hand.

"1 piece of 5, retrieved." She washed the blood off of it in the pool and handed it to Jessica, and she put it on.

"Let's find these other pieces and report back to ___." Jessica said seriously,and everyone nodded,walking out of the school.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys would you like me to do a flashback to when they had to team up in training? Or would you like me to just continue on?