Set's Subordinates

Divine Words

Author POV

When the fog cleared you had all been transported to a room made of black slabs of clay and lit by torches. Anubis stood up, brushing black sand off his shoulders and frowning at you and your sisters and friends, as everyone started to get up.

"Father you're awa..." You started before noticing the frown on his face.

"I thought I made it clear to you, to NOT come after me. Taeyeon and Amber. You 2 are the older siblings...Why didn't you stop this?! And to drag your friends into this." He walked closer towards you and your sisters,noticing how they were looking down and you were slightly tearing up, as were your friends.

"-sigh-....But I appreciate it,nonetheless" He hugged you 3 tightly and smiled. When he looked up he saw all the others sniffling.

"Well cmon, I'm sure as a god, I'm capable of hugging you all....What type of uncle would i be if i could'nt??"

Everyone tackled him to the floor laughing.

Your POV

This is the closest we've had to a nice moment with him for a while...After the crap we've been through to get him.

"Now that everyone's let their emotions loose for a while, we have a problem." He said patting my back.

"I am thoroughly impressed that you all were able to rescue me from Osiris, however Set is almost here. And Tao...Your Nut's magic is fading. She's not going to be able to holdup against Set for much longer." He looked at Tao sadly.

"Mother....."

"____..What was the plan you and your sisters devised?" He asked me directly.

"Well we had split up in teams. One team went to look for the Set's shadow..and we went to find you." 

"That makes his Shadow top priority...However we need to find the pieces of Set's Medallion to locate his shadow." He frowned and Jessica gasped.

"OH! We already found one!" She took of the piece she wore ariund her neck as a necklce and handed it to him.

"1 of 5 though" Yuri said,leaning against the wall.

"Where...How did you find this? It was guarded by a--"

"Sea serpent. Now decapitated." Taecyeon smiled,throwing his arm around Tao.

"I know where the rest are located though." He smiled then frowned.

"What is it dad?" Amber asked worried.

"Hm Its just that, they are spread out all over..And the quickest way would be to split up since we are running out of time, But I couldn't ask you kids to do that again." He said seriously.

Before anyone could say anything, there was a sudden earthquake, and the ground continued to shake.

"What the hell?!" I shouted trying to stand up straight and falling on my .

"More like, Who the hell, kiddo. Could be good or bad..Either way, weapons ready" Dad said, his hands starting to glow.

He started to walk towards the entrance of the temple and scowled. As I looked out I saw 2 sandstorms heading our way and shrugged at him.

"Dad what's the problem? It's just 2 sandstorms" He shook his head and looked at all of us.

"Remember, You are a demigod...use your vision properly because things are not as they seem.

I closed my eyes and focused my magic, before looking back out at the sandstorm, to see 2 half-human half-snake, giant beings, slithering our way.

"WHAT IS THAT?!" I shouted, my eyes widening and gripping my khopesh.

"Set finds it funny to send his pets our way. As a way to see if you 3 have gotten any practice." He growled and looked at us seriously.

"Do NOT interfere. I will make this quick." He started walking towards them growing to their height in a matter of seconds.

Anubis POV

"Anubiss~" The black tailed one hissed out, a smile on her face.

"Hello Astarte,getting saggy with old age huh?." I smirked,feeling a spear materialize in my hand.

"Be a good pup and visssit Lord Sset~" The other white tailed one hissed.

"Ah Anat, I would but you see, Looking at your ugly face is all the answers I need to reply you with a No."

I jabbed out to them with my spear, not fatally wounding her but she did scream. Astarte slithered up around my body, making me drop my spear, to grab and pull her off by the tail and throw her against a pillar. Anat tried to bite my neck and I quickly grabbed her by the neck, and punch her. The 2 backed away from me with a smirk, allowing me to grab my weapon.

"Anubis be sssmart~ We may not fully gods but together~" Anat started.

"We're as fast as you...We're as ssstrong as you~" Astarte continued.

"That may be true, but ive been arrested, almost wrongfully tried and was seperated from my children..So Think." I fed my magic into my spear, making it break and become 2 swords.

"Are you two nearly a 12th of how PISSED off I am?!" I growled and as I was about to charge, the ground shook again.

"WHO NOW?!" I glared at them.

"Did Lord Ssset ssend for backup?" Anat questioned and a pillar of stone rose up,crusing their tails.

"AAAAGH!!!"

"ENOUGH!" I quickly ended them while they were down and shrunk back down, walking towards the god that suddenly interfered.

"No One Asked For Your Assitance........Geb."