Highschool ?! (Team B)

Divine Words

(Team A: You,Taeyeon,Tiffany,Amber,Krystal)

(Team B: Yuri,Jessica,Tao,Taecyeon,Gyuri)

Author POV

When they emerged from the portal the first thing heard was the shrill cry of a ..highschool bell?

"Wait...Are we at a school? And what happened to our clothes?" Yuri looked down to see her wearing a school uniform,just like the others.

"Well there has to be a reason since she teleported us here" Taecyeon agreed,fumbling with his shirt.

"Okay..let's look for some clues" Gyuri said and everyone nodded.

As they were roaming the halls,enduring the strange stairs from other students, a man in a suit with a green button down shirt, walked up to them with a smile.

"Ah, you must be new here" He asked and they nodded.

"Y-yes we're new transfer students" Yuri answered,with a nod.

"Well thank you for joining us, I am the principle Mr.T... Please follow me to my office, i'll hand you your schedules." He smiled,walking to a room.

When they had all entered and the girls sat down, he laughed and patted Yuri's back.

"Wow, dont worry kids I can FEEL the power rolling off of you guys" He smiled,sitting on the table.

"W-what?" Jessica asked confused.

"Oh, my bad, Im Thoth,God of Knowledge" He smiled.

"That makes...So much sense" Tao mumbled,looking around in his office and seeing art posters and literary encouragements.

"Yep! SO just call me uncle T " He laughed.

"Now,what brings you kids to my school?" He folded his arms.

"Well...we're on a mission to stop Set." Taecyeon said seriously.

"Hmm...Actually, your mother warned me about the effects, though they don't come as fast here in the human world." Thoth looked at Jessica,and then out the window.

"That only means you have a little more time before it gets here...which can be life-threatening to certain things. Especially if it upsets the balance of Ma'at." He went over to a desk,and started pulling out a few schedules and passes.

"What are those?" Gyuri asked,confused.

"These,my dear child,are your schedules and permission slips for everything. Hathor sent you 5 here for a reason,so make sure you find it." He said seriously,handing it to us.

 

Gyuri POV

We nodded and took them.

"I made sure you all have the same classes so you can stay in touch with each other, and by the way, some teachers ARENT human" He said with a smirk.

As we left,heading to our class, my phone that Uncle Anubis gave me,vibrated and I saw that ___ was calling me.

"Hey are you guys okay???" She asked me quickly,and I could hear her panting.

"Yea...our first stop was a highschool" I answered back,and I saw everyone stop walking,and turn to me.

"Okay,I have some really important news so I need you guys to look out." She said seriously.

"What is it?" I asked her back worried.

"Ra is working against us. He's trying to stop us from defeating Set." My jaw dropped and I was shocked.

"W-what?"

"You guys have to hurry and find the shadow..I can feel him getting closer." I nodded.

"Gyuri..Be careful." I heard her worried voice before she hung up.

I gulped before looking at Yuri and Taecyeon,worried.

"What did she say?" Jessica asked.

"We have a traitor working against us trying to stop us....."

"What?! Who?" Yuri frowned and Taecyeon growled.

"....Your father..."

 

Author POV

When Gyuri had finished her sentence,the anger grew on there faces.

"Are we that much of a disapointment that he has to work with the guy who wants to kill us?!" Taecyeon asked,furious.

"We will defeat Set...then we will take him down and dethrone him." Yuri answered,venemously.

They all nodded in agreement before walking to their first class.

"Hmm..History..with Ms.Fang?" Tao voiced out,confused before knocking on the door and standing next to Taec.

When the door opened a woman,with tan skin and black hair walked out with a smile on her face.She winked and nodded her head, allowing them to walk in.

"Hello students, My name is Ms.Fang,would you please introduce yourselves to class~"

"Hello Im Gyuri Park" She smiled.

"Jessica Jung~ Nice to meet you" She waved with a smile.

"Im Yuri Kwon" She waved and smirked,hugging Jess' waist.

"Taecyeon Ok" He smiled and put his arm around Tao.

"Zitao Huang, but please call me Tao"

"Alright~ There are a few empty seats at the back,please take a seat" She pointed and they went to their seats.

"Now as I was saying..who here can tell me what the problem was with the Japanese colonization of Hokkaido"  She asked,leaning against the desk.

No one put up their hands and she looked surprised.

"Really? No one at all?" She turned in the direction of Tao and he raised his hand slowly.

"Ahh, Mr.Huang?" She smiled.

"I-it was Genocide?" He asked timidly.

"That is correct,it was Human Genocide" She clapped a few times before writing it on the board.

Class continued smoothly from then on and it was quite enjoyable for the Demi-Students, until they were called by her to remain after class.

"Hmm I wonder what she needs us for" Jessica mumbled and looked over to Yuri who couldnt stop smiling,along with Taecyeon.

"I think I have a pretty good idea why" She said happily.

"Really? and why are you smiling so much?" She asked slightly jealous.

"That's Bast....our Aunt" She laughed happily when she saw Ms.Fang wink at her.