Training Match #2

Divine Words

Author POV

Krystal nodded slowly,walking towards the platform. Amber grabbed her wrist and she smiled at her before walking through the barrier.

"Hmm you're not as reluctant as your sister,are you?" Sobek asked slyly.

"Let's get this over with you creep" She said frowning.

He smirked and summoned soldiers made from earth and sent them charging at her.

"..." She smirked and her eyes flashd red making them stop.

The earth soldiers turned around,showing glowing red eyes, and started swinging at Sobek.

"Hmm...puppetry?" He asked,dodging them easily.

Krystal moved her hands into an awkward position and 2 of the soldiers,melded together before trying to squash Sobek.

"Woahhh~ Advanced Puppetry!" He said excitedly before jumping up,and slicing it down the middle.

Throughout the match, everyone cheered Krystal on including Anubis and Nut, but there was one goddess who stood there shocked to her very core.

"When did she learn this...."  Hathor thought to herself as Krystal tried to make another one charge.

Krystal POV

Im running low on magic and strength...I hope this one does the trick.

I quickly pulled 2 back while keeping half of my concetration on the fighters. I touched both of there backs and withdrew tiny pieces of magic from my body,transferring it into the shabti. When I pulled back I saw them transform into 2 mega sized crocs and smirked,not trying to show the pain I felt, across my face. I pointed my index finger and middle finger out and they went straight towards him. As I pulled my hand up they jumped trying to eat him. Fortunately for me, even though Sobek was doing his best to dodge them, he couldn't pay attention to both threats at the same time.  One of my giant crocodiles just ate him !! that's it !! I think I've won!!

That'll teach mom to think we're damsels in distress!!

"I WON!!" I shouted laughing and looked over to see mom shocked and I smirked.

"WAY TO GO KRYS!!!" I saw Amber smiling at me and I giggled.

"Krys you won!! come through the barrier!! Its over!!" I heard Jessica laugh.

I nodded and tried to go through but it was still up,strong as ever. What is going on?

"I can't pass through" I said absentmindedly and heard Sobek but his voice had changed.

"That's because the match isn't over." I looked over at my shabti that ate him and saw green spirals start to cover it,and its eyes going yellow.

"You're not the only one who can take control Krystal~" I gulped and tried to pull my shabti back but I had no more magic,making me lean against the barrier.

"Out of magic are we?" He mocked me and I scoffed trying to move but feeling weak all over.

I only have one choice left.....the reserve.

Author POV

Krystal balanced herself up Sobek watched her amused. She closed her eyes and tried to focus on pulling energy out,while her mother looked her worried.

"Krystal.....STOP!!" Hathor screamed,running to the barrier.

Krystal ignored her,and her body started steaming,making everyone understand Hathor's outburst.

"KRYS NO!!!" Amber shouted,hitting against the barrier.

"KRYSTAL!!!!" Everyone started using there powers as a way to get through the barrier, and Sobek heard it crack.

"Krystal stop. The match has ended." Sobek said seriously,before making the barrier vanish, and making everyone fall or stumble through.

As she opened her eyes she was tackled by her mother and the others. When she looked over at Sobek,he frowned, watching her seriously.

"You need to learn to not push yourself. There was no way you could've beat me even with your reserve because that was only a hadful of magic. You would have exploded for no reason. It's just training. If you know you cant win then stop. You don't need to die for no reason when you have a higher job to do." He turned around and walked off the platform,surprising everyone.

"I will not fight the next round."

"Good, I want to fight this one." Ra said while walking to the center,making everyone back away.

"Ok Taecyeon." He looked at him seriously and Taecyeon walked forward slowly,but was pulled back someone.

"NO YOU WILL NOT HURT HIM ANYMORE!!!"

Taeceyon gasped and recognized the blonde haired boy standing in front of him.

"Tao...."

"You insignificant brat !! Do you not know that I killed off your siblingss?! You were the only pest that escaped me and this will be the day I finally get to take your life!!" Ra's hand glowed bright with the flames of the sun,and came down to strike Tao,only to be blocked by a furious Taecyeon.

"You may abuse me....but never....you will never touch him!!" Taecyeon let out a loud roar sending Ra,flying back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

UP NEXT!!! THE FIGHT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!! FATHER VS SON!!! THE SUN VS FIRE!!!

 

RA VS TAECYEON!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Stay tuned ;)