Wings? (Team A)

Divine Words

Your POV

As I looked around, I noticed the ground start to shake and crumble,until the land started floating,including the giant building that now looked like a castle.

floating-castle-fin.jpg

While everyone was looking at it in amazement,I noticed a box appear in front of us.

"Where do you think she went?" Amber asked confused and you turned to look at the box.

"My guess is the floating castle...and this is how we're going to get there" I opened the box and pulled out a pair of wings,strapping my arms through.

"Lets see if these work" I mumbled,flapping your arms slowly,and I started to rise. I nodded to everyone and they each grabbed a pair, putting it on.

"Alright everybody has a pair ,lets go and see who our disappearing guest is" They nodded and started flying towards the castle.

Author POV

When everyone landed on the stone steps,you looked around,checking for guards but saw none.

"Everyone keep your guard up...Never know what may happen"

They nodded and took off the wings, entering the castle. As you looked around you saw giant statues of the gods and stopped in front of a statue of Anubis,looking it in the eyes.

anubis_statueforum.jpg

"Hmm...Dad..." You mumbled lowly, and felt a hand on your back.

"We'll get him." Taeyeon said reassuringly and you turned around to see them looking at you with a smile.

"Let's find out who this girl is..wand why she's so obssessed with our family" Tiiffany said and we nodded,running up the stairs.

Amber pushed open the giant door and we walked into the giant, circular room, looking around.

"Wow..this is amazing" Krystal said looking at the ceiling that was moving. You looked at the floor and saw that it was tiled, but it was painted to look like a map.

"Isnt it?" You heard a voice and as a reflex,summoned your khopesh.

"Hahaha relax young demigod" She chuckled and you looked at Serena.

"Young? You look younger than me" You chuckles with a small smirk, until you notice her face turn red and her nails turn to claws.

"Y-young?! IM over 1000 years old!" She looked at you and her pupils had turned to cat-like slits.

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT MY BAD!" You shouted,backing away from her.

She took a deep breath and went back to normal with a cheerful smile.

"Thank you~ ___"

Everyone's jaw dropped and looked at her shocked.

"Shes more bipolar than Sica..." You heard Krystal mumble and you nodded before shaking your head.

"We need your help Serena"  You said seriously.

"Hmm yea I know. You need my help locating your father...Am I wrong?" She said walking to bowl of water and waving her hand over it.

"How did you know that?" Taeyeon asked confused.

"Well handsome, I've been watching you 3~ The famed children of the Bachelor-God Anubis" She said with a smirk.

Tiffany frowned and held Taeyeon's hand, and Krystal did the same with Amber. Serena looked at them and chuckled,

"I take it everyone is taken?"

"YES--i mean..er.." Tiffany and Krystal shouted at the same time before blushing.

"Hahaha I respect that ladies~" She smiled at them before nodding to the bowl.

"The entrance to the Duat is in Lord Osiris' tomb..once you are through however I can't guarantee that i'll still be able to help you as my telekinises gets a little fuzzy when transferring dimensions." She looked at you and you nodded.

"How do we get to his tomb and where is it?" Amber asked her.

"Its in the Amazon forest, and what do you mean how? What demigod doesnt have a flying carpet?!" She asked confused and grabbed two from the top of her shelf, both different variations of red and orange.

"Hey Serena? Who's your godly parent?" You asked confused.

"Sekhmet Goddess of War" She smiled.

"Ohhhh I see" Tiffany nodded.

"SO battle strategies are my thing, Now You guys should get move on! GO GO GO"

They nodded and got on the carpets,and rode out of the window, heading to the Amazon.