Baby Sitting little LuHan & Family Matters

Divine Words

Your POV

I walked to the door while getting the money out of my wallet. Tiffany followed me with a shy Luhan behind her.

"Hey Tiff pay they guy while I get the pizza please" I said while reaching out to get the boxes.

"Sure _____" she said smiling and I saw the delivery guy blush.

I just laughed and looked at Luhan. He smiled and followed me to the kitchen.

"Hyungggg up please? I wanna see and help" He said while pouting.

i nodded and picked him up, placing him on the counter

“OKAY GUYS COME AND GET IT!!!” I shouted and Luhan laughed and copied me.

“Come and get it hahahah!!” He said laughing.

I looked over and saw Tiffany still talking to this guy and i frowned.

"Please go now.." I heard her whining.

"Just give me your number" He said.

Damn this guy is persistent. Oh! i have an idea. I whispered something into LuHan's ear and he smiled and nodded. i picked him up and walked back over to her.

"Hey Tiff you aren't done yet? The little guy misses his mom" I said smirking slightly.

"Huh? O-oh hey baby Lulu ~~ come to umma~" She said cutely, after she saw me wink.

"Hehehe umma!!" LuHan shouted and ran into Tiffany's arms.

"S-son? Y-you are m-married?" The guy stuttered and i had to hold down my laughter.

"Yes she is. Her husband is my sister." I said with a smirk.

"Umma!! Appa is awake" LuHan said when he saw Taeyeon walking towards us.

"What is going on?" Taeng said and her voice was a little deeper than usual.

"Honey! are u okay??" Tiffany said worriedly.

"Yea im good now...just need to eat something...whats going on...and why is this guy here?"

"He's trying to court me...." 

Taeyeon went silent and just stared at the guy and walked out to him.Her eyes flashed black and her marks appeared for 2 minutes before the guy ran away. 

"Hahahaha" I laughed my but off after i saw him run.

"Hahahahaha did u see his face??? hahahah" Taeyeon said laughing and put her arm around Tiffany.

"So we are married now Tiffy? hehe" Taeyeon said while smiling at her.

"Apparently..." Tiffany smiled and blushed.

"Tae hyung!!!!" Luhan shouted while jumping on her.

"Luhan!!!! How's my little buddy doing??" Taeyeon shouted happilly while spinng him in the air.

"hahaha im awesome!!" He replied squealing and Tiffany awed at them.

We walked back to the living room and saw everone eating and 1 empty pizza box.

"YAH!!! YOU COULD'VE WAITED" I shouted while grabbing 2 full boxes of pizza away from them.

"OKAY THIS BOX IS FOR ME AND THE KIM FAMILY OTHER ON IS FOR THE OTHER GUESTS!!" Ishouted while pouting a box in the kitchen.

Then i gave Taeyeon the other one and she sat on the love seat with Tiffany and LuHan. I went to grab a bean bag and sat next to them,grabbing a slice of pizza.

 

Author POV

Everyone was enjoying the power went out and then flashed back on showing an 18 year old boy with white hair and a young woman with long black hair. The boy wore black while the woman wore navy and black.

"Good Evening, I am the Goddess Nut , i am the sky....day and night, and this is my son Tao." 

"AUNTIE NUT!!!!" LuHan ran up to her and hugged her legs.

"hehe hello baby Lulu~ your getting big~" She said while picking him up.

"Kiddo we can talk later if you aren't sleeping okay?"

"Okay :)"

She put him down and and turned to Tao who had his head lowered.She looked at him sadly and gave him a quick hug and kissed his forehead.

"Cant i please come? just for a second to see dad..." He begged and his eyes watered.

"Tao baby you know why you cant come...im sorry" She said sadly.

He hugged her tightly and sobbed lightly. Everone's heart broke in the room.

"Tao....i promise after the meeting ill bring your father back for you...okay?"

"Okay....bye mom.." He said after he had calmed down.

She kissed his forehead one last time before vanishing. Everyone in the room went silent,no jokes were made, no one laughed...everyone was shocked and just stared at the boy who was now biting his trembling lip and clenching his fists.

"I hate him..." Were the only words that left his lips. 

1385982208092.jpg