Rendevouz

Divine Words

Author POV

Everyone ran over to where Taecyeon and the others were an hugged them.

"So what did we miss and where to now?" Yuri asked you.

"Well you know, the usual fights, and we are on the way to get my father back." You replied and looked at Sun and Kali.

"Who's this guy?" You asked confused.

"Sun Wu,son of Horus, however i dont follow his ways at all, my mother was human. Also I'm at your service, and this is my fiance Kali" He smiled while gesturing to her

"My full name is Kalisi Demetriou, soon Wu, But you can call me Kali, and I fully have your back." She smiled back.

"It's a pleasure to meet you both and congratulations on the engagement" You smiled back at them,before being tackled by Gyuri.

Your POV

"I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN GODS AGES AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE ME?!" She yelled while burying her face in my neck.

"I missed you the most" I chuckled lighly before hugging her tightly.

When i kissed her cheek she immediately jumped off of me with a blush.

"W-we should get going" She stammered.

"Right! Which way?" I asked Taeyeon.

"Well this is the Hall Of Judgement....Hm I Know! Follow me"

She sprinted off down the hall and we followed her, turning sharp corner and carefull not to alarm anymore guards. Soon though as we ran further down the never ending halls, the pillars started turning a sick green color and thd lights got dimmer.

"Are we close?" I asked as we hid behind a wall and saw a man with a scroll hurry by into a closed off room.

"We are here..Its just beyond those gates...question is, how do we get in without being detected by those guards?" Taeyeon asked and Tiffany stepped forward alongside Krystal and Jessica. Their outfits had changed as well.

egyptian-goddess-costume.jpg(A/N: imagine that in their respective colors)

They walked over to the guards, shaking their hips in the process.

"H-halt! Who goes there?" One of the shouted, before Jessica wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Ya fatayan, daeuna alhusul ealaa bed almuteat ~" Tiffany whispered to them while Krystal started caressing another's biceps.

The guards' eyes had changed a bright pink and so had Tiffany's before she glanced back at us.

Taeyeon, Yuri and Amber were glowing with envy and jealousy, before beating up the guards.

"What did you say to them?" Taeyeon asked Tiffany while the other 2 just nodded.

"Hehe~ You'll find out on our wedding night~" The "Love Sisters" smirked before changing their clothes back.

And with that we climbed up the sides of the walls, remembering to hide ourselves in the shadows carefully.

"There he is..." Amber mumbled as she looked down into the room.

I took a chance to stop and look, and saw our father in his godly form, on his knees with his wrists chained to the floor. As I observed more, I noticed there was a creature that kept circling him..It looked part crocodile...with the body of a lion...but short like a hog..Just weird to see. And in front of dad were 2 portals on the side of an empty throne.

"Where is Osiris?" I mumbled with a frown and looked at my team as I bent down, back against the wall.

"Guys....we may have a problem.." They turned back at me with a frown, before bending down.

"Osiris...he's missing..He's not at his throne." You told them and their eyes widened.

"Maybe he went to go check out the halls, expecting us to still be wandering around lost" Krystal asked.

"Yea, i mean we didnt exactly arrive here as discreetly as we planned." I agreed with a nod.

"Why don't we take this time to free Anubis and leave?" Sun asked,pulling out his weapon.

"That's true, but this may also be a trap....I mean why would Osiris leave him alone...knowing we were in here.." Yuri mumbled.

"Will we take the risk...or will we wait for Osiris to return and then face him head on?" Amber asked, and we sat in silence for a while.

"Hmm...I have an idea" Tao snapped his fingers and glanced at Yuri.

"Remember when we fought that creature at the school?" He asked.

"Yes, why?" She asked in confusion and we turned our heads to him.

"____ and Amber can you see in complete darkness?" He asked while standing up and the veins around his eyes had gone black.

"Yes we can." I answered, pulling out my khopesh.

He nodded and put his hands out, and a pitch black fog encased the room in complete darkness.

"NOW!" He shouted and Amber and I, hopped over the railing running over to our father.

I struck at the chains, breaking them and he stood up,turning around getting ready to fight before he recognized us.

"You 2 should not be here ! Who's doing the smoke?" He asked, hugging you both tightly.

"OH Tao!"

Soon soldiers could be heard in the distance running through the halls.

"Time we left." He said serously,and the black fog wrapped around you 3, before it did the same to the others in hiding.

"Who's doing this??" Tao asked as he put his hands down and looked at everyone being lifted off the ground by the fog, before dissappearing one by one.