Training Match #3

Divine Words

Author POV

Everyone watched shocked at what had just happened, even Tao was speechless. Taecyeon glanced at Tao and gave him a small smile, before hearing an evil laugh.

"You should probably get out of here,he's not gonna hold back" Taecyeon said grimly,putting up his guard.

"I can't leave you to fight him.." Tao whispered lowly.

"It's okay...besides I believe I have a partner coming to help me and this isn't your fight" He ruffled his hair, and pushed him out of the ring.

As Tao backed out of the ring,another person stepped in and stood next to him,holding her abdomen.

"You're injured plus this is my fight..and of course you know this" He smiled at her.

"Duh, you should know i'm going to help you take him down."

"Yea....he did do a number on you earlier during training." He watched as Ra stood up, brushing the crushed marble of the pillar off his shoulder.

"Alright...here he comes"

She stood up straight with him and summoned 6 balls of fire floating in the air.

"Take what you need...and dont worry about this"

"Yea..We can do this" He smiled and fist bumped her.

"What are twins for?" Yuri smiled and looked at Ra.

"You're going to pay for that" He smirked and walked closer to them.

"Alright here he comes...Yul he wont be able to keep up if we tag team him!! Afterimage Strike?" He asked as his eyes started glowing.

"Way ahead of you twinnie" She smirked and was gone in a flash,appearing behind Ra.

Taecyeon made fire shabtis of tigers and sent them to attack Ra.

"Boy, you arent going to escape me that easily." Ra tried to jump over Taecyeon.

"Oh no you don't" Yuri flashed above him,kicking him back down. Everyone outside of the barrier were in shock and awe at how they were fighting.

Taecyeon charged up his fists and punched him,sending him flying back. Yuri flashed next to Taecyeon and nodded.

"Good hustle bro" Yuri patted his shoulder and he nodded,watching Ra recover and smirk.

"Yea..but we're not done yet" Ra stood up and took out the royal crook and flail.

PICT0102.jpg (A/N: It's a weapon only the kings (pharoahs) have, and is believed to hold the powers of Ra)

Taecyeon and Yuri backed away and frowned,nervous.

"What's with them?"  You asked Gyuri seriously.

"T-those are his symbols....his ultimate weapons, he can use it to channel the energy from the sun instead of his magic" She answered,backing away from the barrier.

"KIDS BACK AWAY! ___ AMBER TAEYEON PUT UP A SHIELD NOW" Anubis flashed in front of you 3 placing a silver Ankh with a black diamond in the center, on the ground.

"Dad use the ankhs??!" Taeyeon asked nervously.

"YES NOW" He said with his hands out.

You each took out your necklaces and he smiled,knowing you all wore them,when he gave them as your birthday gifts.

blackandgoldankhchainwithgreekdesignXP_9

"DROWAH EY N'DAH!!" You 4 shouted and a black,thick wall went over the original barrier.

Ra crossed the weapons over his chest and a red hot beam,was directed at the twins. They tried to block it but were still hit and ere sent back,hitting the original barrier,cracking it. Taecyeon stood up,but was knocked back,unconscious, by another beam.

"Dad can we please help them?" Taeyeon asked and you nodded in agreement.

"-sigh- I am glad you're concerned but they will be fine. They were born in heat. I dont know how much more knocks they can take though" He watched Taecyeon's body stop moving.

"He's unconscious." He stated shocked.

Yuri looked over and saw him not moving.

"NO!" 

She turned at Ra and put her guard down.

"HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST BLAST" She shouted in anger.

"YUL NO!!!" Everyone shouted making Ra laugh.

Ra charged the beam up and shot it at Yuri,expecting her body to fly through the barrier. She closed her eyes and absorbed the beam,channeling it into her hands.

"This is for Taec !!"

Yuri opened her eyes and shot it back, full blast at Ra,knocking the weapons out of his hand,sending him through the second barrier,into a far away mountain.

"THE FIRE SIBLINGS WIN!!!! " Anubis shouted and dropped the barrier,picking up his ankh.

Everyone rushed on to the battleground and went to Yuri.

"WAY TO GO YUL!!!!!!!!!!"

"YEA BRO YOU 2 KICKED HIS !!!!" You shouted while Anubis and the other gods went to Taecyeon.

"He's badly burned" Tefnut said sadly and touched one of his burn marks,making him wince.

"ANYONE HAS ANY WATER??!" She asked and Yuri walked over to them.

"He doesn't need it." She heat up her hands and touched the burns,making him scream in pain and anguish.

"We were born in fire...and in fire we will be reborn" She mumbled, and his eyes went pure white,before the wounds started to heal themselves,leaving only patches of reddened skin. Taecyeon let out a sigh and opened his eyes slowly.

"Have I ever told you how much that freaking hurts?!" He said rubbing his arms and sitting up.

"TAEC !!" Tao jumped and hugged him tightly.

Everyone laughed and smiled,while Yuri got tackled by Jessica,getting covered in kisses.

 

 

 

 

So what did you guys think? epic or nah? XD