The Sun Kids and... Fights?

Divine Words

(A/N: Let's give these 2 some looks huh? XD 

Taec: Red sleeveless shirt,Cargo pants, Red vans. 

Yul: Red tight tank top, Cargo pants, Red converse.)

 

Author POV

Tiffany put her hand over Taeyeon's fist and smiled. Everyone smiled at their interaction until we heard the door bell ring. You and Taeyeon got up and went over to open the door.

"You. >:(" Taeng said growling lowly.

"Midget~ ;P " Taecyeon said with a cocky smirk.

"Yo! :D" Yuri said ignoring Taec and Taeng.

"Hey :)"You answered also ignoring them.

You 4 walked back to where the other girls were and you saw Jessica jump up and run to Yuri.

"SEOBANG!!!!!!!!" 

"Hahaha BABY!!" 

Jessica jumped on Yuri,wrapping her legs around her,Taeyeon went back over to Tiffany and put her arm around her while glaring at Taec and u went to sit on a bean bag.

 

Your POV

SO we have the YulSic couple, Capt. Hots a.k.a. Taec glaring at Taeng,one scared looking Tiff and Ambro & Krys zoned out at the tv.

"Is anyone hungry? We should order before the other people come..." I voiced out while watching everyone's reaction. 

Everyone stopped what they were doing and just stared at me.

"Umm....what?" I asked scared.

"PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone shouted.

"Geez you guys calm down...." I said while grabbing the phone and tossing it to Taeng who was loosing her tie.

"Ah! thanks kid....geez i dont know why dad makes us where these ties so tight.." She wondered out loud while dialing a phone number.

"Our dad is the god of death and funerals....Makes sense if you think dude." I said while zoning out.

Taeng just shrugged and nodded while talking to whoever was on the other line while walking into the kitchen. I just watched her until i heard Taec get up and watched him go next to Tiffany. I saw the way he put his arm around her and how she frowned slightly.

"Hey Tiff...i was wondering if you would wanna go with me for a swim in the lake tonight no swim suit needed....i hear its one of the clearest,cleanest lakes ever~" He said whispering in her ear with a y smile.

Tiffany frowned even more and pushed him away then got up and sat next to me. 

"He's such a ...its disgusting" She said while leaning her head on my shoulder.

"Yea i saw you....he's lucky Taeng didn't see...she would have torn his head off." I said while glaring at him.

Author POV

Soon enough Taeyeon came back whistling.

"Okay so the pizza should be here soon" She said while sitting on the other side of Tiffany.

"So what did i miss?" She continued while looking at you and Tiff

"Man....you don't want to know...." You said cautiously while Tiffany looked down.

Taeyeon's face went hard and cold and she looked at Tiff.

"What happened?" 

"Taecyeon he....he asked if i wanted to accompany him in the lake.....for a swim......" Tiffany answered while hugging your arm. 

Taeyeon didnt answer...instead she stood up and grabbed Taecyeon by the collar, lifting him up.

"WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU??! " He shouted while gripping her wrists.

"YOU!! YOU ARE MY PROBLEM!!! YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN MY PROBLEM!!" She yelled back furiously.

Yuri was about to get up and help when you held your arm out stopping her.

"Don't interrupt." You said seriously and she nodded while stepping back with Jessica hugging her.

You noticed the room start to heat up and you put Tiffany behind you.

"Stay back princess..." You said lowly while backing away from the 2 fighting.

"Keep the girls back while a put up a guard....cause this is gonna get hella ugly hella fast..." Yuri said while moving Jessica towards you. 

Amber even got up and moved Krystal who was hugging her sideways.

" Stay with ______.....she can keep you safe." Amber said seriously while standing next to Yuri. Krystal nodded and went next to her sisters.

"I hate when we have to put up the guidelines.." Amber said sighing while rolling up her sleeves.

"Tell me about it.." Yuri nodded.

Yuri put both of her hands out while Amber kneeled and put her palms on the floor. You saw Amber eyes go completely black and so did her skin. Yuri's hands started to glow and you could see them steaming. You were shocked though when you looked back over at Taecyeon and Taeyeon.

Somehow they had pushed each other away but it had gotten worse...Taecyeon had created 2 balls of fire in his hands and his eyes were orange and glowing. Taeyeon had looked similar to Amber only she grew canines and it looked like she held black holes.

"Lets See how the Sun faces against Darkness." She growled out and charged at him. 

Then it all stopped.Taecyeon and Taeyeon were both flung to the walls and out. 

"What the ---?!" Yuri and Amber shouted at the same time while running over to them.

A figure started to shimmer in the middle of the room and you saw a young looking boy with a smile on his face and wearing a backpack with penguins on it, accompanied by an older looking male.

"Luhan....." Tiffany said scared.

"AH! You have a new cousin. I am Shu god of Air and this is my son Luhan.He's only 4 so watch him carefullly." Shu said seriously.

As soon as he was here he vanished and left a creepy looking kid in the middle of the room staring at you and the other girls. You quickly put your arms around them and started guarding them.

"Dont let him get scared, angry or sad....moody in general...his powers are unstable...." You heard Jessica say.

"You remember hurricane Katrina? That was all him cause his mom died." Krystal said.

"Oh kay....thanks for the tip.." You said nervously and walked closer to him.

"Well you guys isolating him like that is gonna make him sad so..." You said while kneeling down to him.

"Hey kiddo whats your name?" 

"LUHAN!!  (^_^)" He shouted happily.

"Ohh?? My name is _______.....whats your favorite animal buddy?" You said while smiling.

"PENGUINS!!!!" He said while jumping up and down and putting his backpack down.

"Haha Cool :) hey are u hungry Luhan?" 

"Yea....Daddy said no food before we leave.." 

"Well how about this...you could have some pizza :) how's that sound?" 

"REALLY???? YAYYYY!!!" He shouted cutely and you heard the doorbell ring. 

"That should be it :D" You said while getting up and walking to the door with him following you.