Path of the Gods (Team A)

Divine Words

Your POV

We went through and the first thing I felt was heat. Pure heat. But that wasn't all..there was something else..something nipping at my neck..I could feel it.

"Guys....do you have any idea where we are??" Tiffany asked,looking around.

"Hmm..I have an idea..I just hope im wrong.." Taeyeon said quietly,pulling us to hide in a seperate room.

I heard a few voices going past the door and when I was sure they were gone I let out a sigh of relief.

"We are in the Duat...specifically the Palace.." She said lowly and I looked around trying to figure out which room we were in. It seems like a normal room except for that unusually dark corner.

"What the hell is that?" Tiffany asked,looking in the same area I was looking.

"Just what i was thinking...why don't we find out?" I said calmly,feeling my khopesh from earlier materialize in my hand.

As I got closer, I noticed it was an egg..with an unnatural design but it started shaking.

"We have to get out of here now!" Taeyeon said while pulling me back and pushing the door open.

"Dude what the hell?" I asked her confused and put my weapon away.

She looked frantic and saw a door open,with a glowing red light coming from the room.

"Ill explain in a sec..." She pointed to the room and they all walked towards it, and Amber stood by the corner with me keeping a lookout. I couldnt see anything because but I heard Ra's voice talking to someone. Each moment we stood there i could feel the darkness...corruption...evil and it kept trying to creep into my head.

"Yes my lord, i will make sure the children do not persevere." I heard Ra say and I frowned.

"He's a crook !!" Amber shouted and we all turned to shush her but it was too late. Ra had heard us and so did whoever he was talking to.

"GET THEM!!" The voice roared and we ran like hell !!

We tried to run back the same way we came but only this time...whatever was in that egg hatched and was now guarding it !!

350px-Creatures-Obsidian_sphinx.jpg

"What is that?!" I growled.

"It was a Sphinx! THAT is why i said we had to leave! " Taeyeon said whispered/growled back.

"Well how in the hell do we fight it or get PAST it!"

"Magic?" Krystal asked and I shook my head.

"Let's use that as a last resort since it takes up our health..WEAPONS!" I smiled widely,drawing my khopesh again.

"WE DONT HAVE ANY" Amber growled. I heard a voice in my head and recognized it to be dad's voice and I smiled at his instructions.

"YES you do!  Think of your parents! Dad says that family is strength, so in order to release that think of your parents!" I looked at them and they nodded.

Amber and Taeyeon gripped the neklaces that dad gave them and a black aura suddenly enveloped their bodies. Krystal nodded at Tiffany and held her hand. Suddenly they had a red and pink aura around them and I saw shapes forming in their hands.

"Its Working!" They opened their eyes and were shocked to see it working.

When it was finished, Taeyeon had a sword, Amber had gotten body armour,Tiffany had gotten a bow and arrow and Krystal was gifted with a spear.

"Wonder why i only got body armour" Amber said see the black aura stay on her body,while everyone elses left.

"OH! Because when you fought, you touched Horus and burned his back remember!" I said snappng my fingers.

"Ohhh yea! well lets go kick some !!"

Author POV

You dashed out and shot a black flame at the creature, making it roar and charge at you, only to have Amber run and slam into it, pushing through a wall.

"Woah! Super strength too?" You asked her as she backed away,standing next to you.

"Apparently, THANKS DAD!" She shouted and you laughed. You suddenly heard shouts from behimd and saw bat-like warriors running towards all of you.

"Taeyeon! Krystal! Cover us! Tiff you're with us!!" You saw them nod and run at them,while Tiffany stood next to Amber, pulling an arrow back.

"Luckily, mom made me take archery" She said,charging the arrow up with magic.

"Now, it should be able to go through any metal, you guys just have to keep it still" You and Amber smirked at her and bumped fists.

"We got you covered,no worries"

Soon the wall that was turned to rubble, started to move and the sphinx got up, pissed. Amber got up and tried to punch it only to get hit by one of its wings. You then, jumped on its back, gripping its neck and lit it on fire.

"NOW TIFFANY!!" Amber shouted, seeing you lose your grip.

She pulled her arm back, and the arrow went flying, hitting it in the neck, making it explode.

"LETS GO!! " Krystal came shouting and running out followed by Taeyeon. When you looked back you saw a giant snake, heading at you.

"RUN!!!" You all ran through the door and slipped through a portal just in time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

GUYS I SERIOUSLY APOLOGIZE FOR THAT