Twenty Seven

Breaths and Pulses

Put your name in the _____ places!

Enjoy!

Btw, there will be several shifts in POVs throughout this chapter between _____ and Taehyung. (:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_____'s POV

         Hours passed by, and once Taehyung and I had finished a movie and two episodes of a new drama, there was 45 minutes left until the show began. In a few minutes, they'd be letting the fans in to take their seats, so I tried to rush out of the room so I could get there before anyone else. Taehyung grabbed my hand before I left and pulled me into a hug. "I love you," he whispered. I haven't heard him say that since we first started dating. Maybe it was just the butterflies talking, but I accepted it and returned the affection. After wishing the Bangtan Boys luck, I rushed out to pick a seat. Luckily, the fans started to enter a few minutes later. Several girls that sat around me asked about the 'opening act.' Some said they had heard the boys were handsome and very talented, which was true. Then the lights lowered, and the cheers grew louder. Soon, a clock with ten seconds was projected on the large screen. Let the show begin.

 


 

Taehyung's POV

          The Boys and I lined up backstage, ready to come out in front of the crowd. The Girl's Day members passed by us, wishing us luck. Jimin and Hoseok, of course, fanboyed after they left, quiet enough so they couldn't hear. The cheers of fans grew louder and louder as the lights dimmed and the countdown clock began ticking down. We rushed out onto the stage in the dark, and I immediately thought to look for _____ when the lights came on. The clock struck zero and the bright lights shone on us and the fans cheered loudly. I looked around the crowd, and soon my eyes landed on her. She was smiling widely and waving slightly. I waved back before we began are greeting. We introduced ourselves one by one, me being first. I stared at _____ as I spoke because knowing she was there, I wasn't nervous. She smiled and cheered loudly for me and the others. Then we began our first song. I stood in the first formation, ready to perform with no worries. Soon, my part was coming up and I looked to _____ for encouragment. She gave me a thumbs up, boosting my confidence. I sang the words fluently with no problem at all. I was happy to have her there cheering us on, and cheering more for me.

          After the second song, I looked for the one who had been cheering me on from the start, but she was gone. I waved it off for now, since I figured she might have gone to get a drink or something. As I was distracted, Namjoon slapped my shoulder which snapped me back into focus. In about a minute, I finished and waited for the others to finish before going back on stage. We prepared for our third song, and once my part was coming up, I looked over to the same spot as before; she still wasn't there. After the song ended, I grabbed the closest member to me and covered my mic. "_____'s gone."

 


 

_____'s POV

        During the middle of the second song, the pain came back. I couldn't breathe at all. I looked down at my oxygen tank to make sure it was still connected then back up at Taehyung. I needed to get out of this crowd. I violently pushed through the fans, taking in deep, harsh breaths. Getting to an open area, I pulled out my inhaler, hoping it would work even though I haven't needed to use it in so long. I waited a few seconds for it to kick in, but it didn't. Soon, my vision was fading and everything became a blur. I rushed outside to find a cab, stumbling along the way, hoping someone would be there. Banging on the windows of several vehicles, I finally found a cab that was occupied with a driver. "Where do- Hey, ma'am are you alright," the driver asked, rolling down the window.

          "Just. Take me. To. The nearest. Hospital," I said inbetween breaths. Quickly, I got inside the car and buckled my seatbelt. The cab driver broke several laws to get me there faster than we would have, which was much appreciated. I pulled out my phone and tried to text Taehyung, although I knew he wouldn't read it until later. I did my best to say I was going to the hospital, but I'm not sure how well it turned out since my vision wasn't very clear. I sent it anyway, hoping he'd understand. Several minutes passed and we finally made it to a hospital. The driver helped me inside and made sure everything was okay before he left. I thanked him as much as I could until I couldn't anymore.

          He bowed his head and took out a piece of paper. "Just in case the hospital needs to get in touch with me, call this number. Also let me know when you get out of here, I'd feel a lot better knowing you'll be alright. Get well soon ma'am," he said, placing the paper on the table. I slightly smiled and closed my eyes to rest.

 


 

Taehyung's POV

          I know I didn't do as well as I could've tonight. After our last song, I ran to the dressing room, hoping to find _____ there. Sadly, she wasn't, but I ran to check my phone. 'Im un thw hosputsl' the text said. I wasn't exactly what she meant, but an idea was running through my head. I called her, hoping she would answer, and she did. "_____! Are you okay? Where are you? I'll come get you; we just-"

          "Hey, quiet down, I'm okay. I'm in a hospital. The pain came back while I was in the crowd so I had to get out of there. I went to find a cab and asked him to take me to the nearest hospital. I'll be fine. Don't worry about me, I'll be home tomorrow hopefully."

          "You must be crazy if you think I'm going home and leaving you there," I replied, already packing up my things. "What hospital are you in? I'll get there as fast as I can."

          "Taehyungie, I'm okay, you don't have to stay with me, and I have no idea what hospital I'm in; I just walked in."

          "Well you better find out because I'm not going home unless you're with me, so ask a nurse, please," I pleaded. My heart was racing from how scared I was. I needed to know she was okay, I needed to see her with my own eyes. Eventually she was able to get the address and I left as soon as I could. I left without the other members, and I didn't tell them where I was going, which I'd probably get scolded for later but that didn't matter. I was also shocked by how scared I was. I should've been scared to perform, but I was more scared that something had happened to my girl.

          Now I know how much I need her.


 

_____'s POV

          I waited for Taehyung to come to my room before I fell asleep, knowing he'd want to talk. He ran into the room, his hair in a huge, puffy mess. I smiled as he walked over to me. He planted kisses all over my face, leading down and around to my lips. "You ever worry me like that again...I will neck slice you," he whispered in a husky, deep voice. I laughed holding onto my ribcage as it hurt, trying not to let it show on my face. "No, but really, I'm just glad you're okay." He grabbed my hand, avoiding my eyes.

          "I'm sorry, Taehyungie. I didn't want to just jump on stage to tell you I was leaving. Are you staying here tonight?" He raised his head up to meet my eyes and smirked. I took that as a yes and scooted over to one side of the hospital bed. Taehyung climbed in next to me and wrapped his arm around my waist as I snuggled into his chest. "I love you," I whispered as we finally settled.

          "I love you too." We've never really been the type to say things like that, but today it felt needed. I've never been happier either.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The neck slice thing was from their AHL show. I guess it's one of their inside jokes, and I thought it was funny xD

I love you all, annyeong!