Twenty Four

Breaths and Pulses

Put your name in the _____ places!

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

          All night, Taehyung hummed in his sleep, asked for water, and mumbled a few other things from a drama he must be watching or something he made up himself. I wish he would've warned me about his weird sleeping habits before he shared a room with me. I looked over at the clock on my bedside table, which read 7:24. I groaned and moved my pillow over my head to drown out Taehyung's script. A few minutes passed by, and Taehyung finally stopped acting out his scene. I removed the pillow from my head and saw him sitting up, head hung low, with his hair covering his eyes. "What time is it," he said in a low, husky voice.

          "7:32. What do you want to eat? Or did you eat enough in your dream," I said, recalling what he had a said a few minutes ago about kimchi and rice. He laughed and exited my room.

          "Shut up," he shouted in a high, girly voice. I laughed and pushed the covers off of me. Pulling my oxygen cart behind me, I followed Taehyung into the kitchen. Taehyung invaded my refrigerator, picking out several foods he would be eating for breakfast. After piling everything in his arms, he walked over to counter and laid everything out. He stared at all the food laying out and asked, "Will you make me breakfast?" I rolled my eyes jokingly and nodded. He clapped happily and did everything I asked him to as I made our American-styled breakfast. Bacon, waffles, eggs, toast, milk and orange juice for me.

          "Is it good," I asked, as he chowed down on the breakfast I had made. Taehyung nodded and held out his fork to feed me. I opened my mouth and he fed me waffles and eggs. Eventually I had to stop him because he practically fed me his whole plate. I ran away before he could make me eat anymore. "I'm going to wash up first!"

          After a quick shower, I came out and Taehyung wasn't in the kitchen or the living room. I called his name and he shouted from the other side of the house; in my studio. I walked in seeing Taehyung sitting in front of a blank canvas, burning a hole through it with his eyes. "I claim this canvas," he said, pointing at it with his right hand, his left hand his invisible beard. "I even planned a pose," he exclaimed with a smile. He stood up, walked over to the wall, and spread his feet apart, knees slightly bent, his arms extended high above him and his wrists and hands turned out towards the sides. Possibly the stupidest pose he could've come up with, and he wanted me to paint it. "My legs are starting to burn, hurry!"

          "No, you look weird! Do something else, like smile, or act cool." Honestly, I was more than nervous to paint Taehyung. I'm scared he'll pull a Titanic and strip after this act. It's not like him to do something like the Titanic scene, but requesting a regular picture like this is unusual, then again, so is he. So I have no idea what he wants to do, but I know he can't really want that pose. 

          "Are you trying to say this isn't cool," he asked seriously, waddling towards me, in the same pose he was in before. I bursted into laughter as he waddled around me in circles. Breaking out of his stance, Taehyung stood behind me wrapped his arms around my waist. "But seriously, I'll try to do something better, I promise," he whispered then kissed my cheek before running back to the wall. Slowly sliding down the wall, he adjusted his legs so he could sit comfortably. With one leg extended and the other bent, he rested his right arm on his knee, his hand holding up his head. "Is this okay," he asked, making a serious face, which was adorable and attractive. I nodded my head and grabbed a pencil to start the piece he requested.

 


 

          "The drawing is done," I shouted as I dropped my pencil to the side. Taehyung groaned as he crawled over to see the canvas, but could hardly move since he was stuck in that position for almost two hours. He took the canvas from me and examined it carefully. Grabbing his phone, he opened up his camera to look at himself, then back at the canvas.

          "Don't paint it," he said. "I think this looks amazing; it looks just like me."

          "What, no! I didn't even add all the shadows, I just drew the outline of the shadows and shaded it. Look, it's not even blended properly! Let me-" I argued, pointing out all the things I needed to do before it was actually finished, but before I could take it back, Taehyung put his finger up to my lips.

          "Well I think it's perfect. Sign it, I need to have the best artist's autograph!" Taehyung pushed the canvas and pencil back over to me and I signed the bottom. I hesitated to send it back to him because I needed to fix all the harsh colors that needed to be blended into shadows; my art critic-self took over. "Hey!" Taehyung crawled over but I scooted back so I could fix it. Instead of taking it from me, he sat patiently and watched me as I worked. His left hand held up his head, and although I was so concentrated on fixing the imperfections, I could see Taehyung smiling slightly. Once I was done, I handed it back to him and he examined it again, smiling. "I'm going to hang this up in my room." I laughed as he stared at the canvas so happily. Taehyung stood up from the floor and walked over to kiss the top of my head. "I'll see you later, _____," he shouted then shut the door behind him.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, okay funny story. At practice, the directors take up our phones so the team can bond more and we needed our phone for an activity (only line leaders/officers could use theirs) and me being an officer I was one of the four people that could. So after the activity I was like omg what if BTS released their MV early like they did with EVERYTHING ELSE while I was at practice. So I go check their website AND THEY HAD RELEASED IT EARLY. Then my director called us back and said to turn in our phones and I didn't get to watch it until later. The rest of practice, I was bouncing off the walls like I NEEDED TO SEE IT SO BAD YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW. Omg. OKAY. Enough of that. But DANGER WAS SO F***ING GOOD GUYS. Okay anyway I hope all enjoyed this chapter, and thank you to all who actually read this really long author note xD

I love you all, Annyeong! <3