Twenty Two

Breaths and Pulses

Put your name in the _____ places!

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

          "Aw, our Taehyungie finally found himself a girl," Suga praised as he walked into my home along with the other boys. These boys never knock anymore, but I don't mind. Suddenly, Jungkook ran over to me and gave me squeezing hug.

          "Make my Taehyungie hyung happy, noona," he cried, and I patted his back. Taehyung stood behind them, probably too shy to reveal himself since he's in the spotlight right now. The boys took their seats in the living room to work on some new music with me. I didn't know much about writing or composing music, but scaling the music with eight counts was easy for me. All I was really useful for was helping with choreography and making food. Today, it was very difficult to say concentrated because I had a big surprise for them, but I was waiting for the call to confirm it.

          "So, _____-ah, how did Taehyung confess," Jimin asked, wiggling his eye brows. Taehyung immediately started to chase his hyung around the living room before finally catching him. "I'm just curious! You're so weird I just wanted to know your technique to get a girl!"

          "He just said it. That's all," I answered, walking past Taehyung and Jimin.

          "You're not telling us something...what did he say," Hoseok piped in. I rolled my eyes in annoyance; these boys will stop at nothing to know what happened. Soon they attacked Taehyung with tickles to his side. Watching him laugh like an idiot was absolutely hilarious, and he pleaded a few times for me to save him, but it was too funny to stop.

          "Fine! I told her the reason I walked out when she told us about her being put on oxygen was because I cared about her too much to see her in pain. It just came out, okay now stop," Taehyung shouted, making the boys stop tickling him. He panted as he laid on the floor, clutching to his sides.

          "Did you kiss her," Jin asked, grabbing Namjoon's attention away from his laptop. Taehyung shyly lowered his head, then all eyes were on me. With my eyes wide, I turned away, avoiding the question, but apparently it seemed to have answered it.

          "Ahh! Hyung, you're a real man," Jungkook shouted, slapping his back violently, but he meant well. Taehyung whined in pain and begged them to stop. Eventually they moved away from him to help Namjoon with the new song. I helped Taehyung off the ground only to receive odd noises from the others. I smiled widely at Taehyung before walking back to my room to check my phone. Still no calls. Stuffing the phone in my pocket, I turned around to see Taehyung leaning on the door way, trying to look cool. In fact, he did, and he was handsome.

          "I hope you don't mind that I told them," he said, removing himself from the doorway, almost slipping on his feet, losing the cool image from before. He walked closer to me then sat down on the bed as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Would you like to go with me somewhere?" I sat down next to him, ready to listen to his plans.

          "Where would we be going," I asked, turning to face him, and he mirrored me.

          "I wanted to take you shopping then to the beach. I want to go tonight, but we probably wouldn't get home before midnight." I giggled, thinking of how I always wanted to go to the beach with someone special. It may just be a girl thing but beach dates are always the idealy perfect date. I nodded at him, causing him to smile. As he was leaning in, my phone rang in my pocket.

          "Sorry," I said, digging out my phone. "Hello?"

          "Hi, is this _____? The Bangtan Boys' manager," the person on the other end spoke, and I confirmed my identity. "Well congratulations, they got the gig for the first of next month. We'll call you back when we know the exact date for rehearsals, but it will take about two days for that. Come to rehearsals with their music on a CD or USB, but send them to our address ahead of time. Five songs must be prepared, so please choose wisely. Thank you and we'll see you soon!" Once we hung up, Taehyung pulled on my arm which stopped my happy jumping.

          "Who was that?" I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the living room to announce their next performance.

          "Guess who has a performance to prepare for the first of next month?"

          "Us," they questioned in unison, then shouted like mad after I confirmed their answer. Taehyung hugged me tightly which I gladly returned. To my surprise, he picked me up and spun me around as we embraced. "We have the best manager ever," Namjoon yelled, doing his weird krumping dance, if you could call it that.

          "You guys will be performing five songs, but guess who you're opening up for," I shouted over them. They all looked at each other curiously, trying to telepathically come up with an answer. "You will be opening up for...Girl's Day!" Then the boys suddenly broke out into one of their most famous dances, 'Something.' After they expressed as much happiness as they could, they began picking out songs and routines to perform. They weren't sure if they wanted to perform a song they were working on, so they decided if it wasn't finished in time, then they will have a back up song. Namjoon and Suga, with some help from Hoseok, were busy writing lyrics. The rest were busy picking out the five songs they wanted to perform and working on choreography for their new peace. They spent about six hours working before heading home to eat and sleep, but Taehyung stayed behind.

          "_____-ah, pack some clothes, we're going to the beach! First we'll go to the mall to see the summer light show, okay," Taehyung said, sending me off to my room. I changed out of the clothes I had on and in to something more appropriate for this date. I came out of my room in a white, floral print summer dress with small pink wedges. In my a little beach bag, I packed two towels and my swimsuit, just in case we decide to play in the water.

          Taehyung gawked at me, like he just found a pot of gold. "What? Is it too much," I asked, noticing he only wore a button up shirt and shorts.

          He shook his head and said, "It's perfect." He walked over to me and kissed my forehead while grabbing for my hand. "Let's go, we don't want to miss the show," he said, dragging me to the garage. Walking to the passenger side of the car, he opened the door letting me sit inside the car. He lifted my oxygen cart inside and I situated it to where I was comfortable. Taehyung ran back to the driver's side, immediately starting up the car.

          "Did I say you could drive my car," I said, once he sat down. He stopped moving and looked at me like he was surprised. I laughed and pecked his cheek, "Just kidding, Taehyungie." He chuckled and backed out of the garage. 

          Our first date.