When It Falls

Dark Lake Academy

“What’s going on?” Jihoo growled, watching as his army ran about the room in a frenzy.

“Sir,” the leader of the army bowed slightly, “I’m afraid that our troops within the building are meeting with more resistance then we had prepared for.”

“Resistance?” Jihoo’s right hand woman, Soo Ah, questioned, “from who?”

“According to reports,” the leader explained, “there’s a massive dragon in the main hall destroying every enemy it sees with fire. We don’t have anyone near that area who can combat fire like that.”

“Kris,” Jihoo scowled, “that would be Kris.”

“He’s more powerful then we though,” Soo Ah frowned, “a shame.”

“Why can’t someone who can deal with fire get there?” Jihoo questioned, “What on earth could be keeping them away?”

“A water using dragon, a two shifters, two vampires, a necro, and a fallen are in the north parts of the left and right wings,” the leader told the pair, “there was fae, but she’s been dealt with. The others are proving to be very hard to deal with.”

“The dragon would be Suho,” Soo Ah said after a moment of thought, “a necro…..that would be Sehun, wouldn’t it? Surprised he’s still alive. Vampires………could be one of several. Same with the shifters and fallen.”

“Sori is there,” Jihoo said, voice dripping with confidence.

“What do you wish us to do, sir?” the leader asked.

“One of the fae is dead, correct?” Jihoo asked, “and one of the shifters? And you gravely injured one of the wolves? Killed two of the other three?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Then do nothing for now,” Jihoo decided, a sick grin forming on his face, “I want to see how far Sori can get with her little band of fighters.”

“Yes, sir,” the leader bowed slightly before leaving.

“I can’t help but question you,” Soo Ah sighed, “what will happen if they get too close? If our army can’t put them down in time?”

“Then we’ll step in,” Jihoo shrugged, “Kim is dead, correct?”

“Yes,” Soo Ah nodded, “and it would seem that his sons were killed in the blasts as well.”

“Good,” Jihoo laughed, “he was a fool. I’m happy to see I don’t have to waste my time killing him later.”

 

--

 

“D.O!” N growled, trying to get the vampire to let him go, “stop it!”

“Can’t,” D.O replied, “Leo told me to get you out of there. Sori told me to watch out for you, too. She told all of us to watch out for you. You’re our trump card.”

“I’m not a trump card,” N sighed sadly, “I……I can’t do this.”

“You can,” D.O assured him, “we know you can. You just need to believe it.”

“Maybe,” N muttered.

“,” D.O hissed as they heard gun fire going off a few hallways behind them, “we have to move faster.”

“We need to get to another area,” N said, “we need a balcony or something.”

“I know,” D.O rolled his eyes, “let’s try this room.”

The pair rushed into the nearest room, carefully locking the door behind them before making a run for the large floor to ceiling windows.”

“Got that balcony you wanted,” N smiled.

“Maybe we should just jump down,” D.O pondered, “get to control and check in with Jihu.”

“Would that be wise?” N wondered.

“Might be the safest place for you,” D.O shrugged, “for now anyway.”

“Then let’s go there,” N nodded and the pair jumped down.

 

--

 

“No,” Yuri whimpered, “so much death. Make it stop. I don’t want to hear it anymore.”

The poor girl could hear all of it.

She could hear her friends’ final moments. She could hear their pained cries and last wishes when they were hurt of passed on from this word. She could hear the same from the ones killing her friends, too. It was all so loud.

Too loud.

She needed it all to stop before she went crazy.

She could also hear the one behind all of this.

Jihoo was laughing with ever report he received about the situation. It made Yuri sick. How on earth could one person be so monstrous?

But she took comfort in knowing that some of his thoughts were wrong. Chen and Kai were very much alive. Hurt, but still breathing. Jihoo had no clue about N either. And Ravi……

Well, Yuri smiled softly to herself, only she and Sehun knew about him.

 

--

 

“What?” Sehun gasped at what the ghostly forms had just told him, “Ravi……Ravi is your kid? And…and you’re Jihoo’s parents? But…….but how?”

We wanted to protect him,” the female ghost sighed, “we knew that darkness had grown in Jihoo’s heart, but……

But we didn’t fully realize how dark his heart had become,” the male ghost finished his wife’s thought, “we thought we’d have more time. Just a little more time.”

“So Jihoo killed you,” Sehun scowled, “but you had already hidden Ravi away someplace safe.”

“Exactly,” the pair nodded.

“Does Jihoo know?” Sehun asked, “about Ravi?”

“No,” the male smirked, “we’re fortunate enough that he knows nothing of Ravi’s blood.”

“But you plan to tell him, right?” the female scowled, “to throw Jihoo off?”

“I’ll tell Sori,” Sehun corrected, “and then she can figure out what to do. Do you think this would throw him off his game?”

“I have no idea,” the female admitted, “maybe.”

“He might just become focused on killing our boy,” the male added, “finish the job and all that.”

“I’ll tell Sori,” Sehun decided, “she should know what to do.”

A/N: said it before, but I’ll say it again: planning out all this fight stuff is hard!!!! Trying to keep track of everyone is a pain in the . I put together a chart trying to keep it all together and I still think I’ve forgotten some .